Sunbeam 5.5L Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- After cooking is completed, switch to keep warm setting to prevent overcooking
- Wraps around the crock sides to ensure even heating It prevents food sticking to the bottom of the crock and eliminates the need to stir your food
- Dishwasher safe pan and lid for easy cleaning
- The ideal family size slow cooker, so you can make delicious slow cooked meals the whole family will enjoy
- The controlled slow cooking process tenderises and infuses food, resulting in a flavoursome meal cooked with minimal effort and supervision
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The ideal family size slow cooker, so you can make delicious slow cooked meals the whole family will enjoy.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems very sturdy, and ceramic inset is very heavy, which gives me confidence that it will last a long time, and it very easy to clean. If you struggle gripping heavy things, this unit may be too big for you, so take that into consideration before purchasing.
I found that on high setting, I can cook a stew in under three hours, and the results are amazing.
If you're looking for an affordable slow cooker that really does the job, then give this a try.
Why would you use the oven when you can slow cook? I don't know. My oven is now unused.
But I recommend a recipe book unless you follow instructions & its easy to clean and carry I don't think it's necessary to buy brand new like I did if you can find one around. Three functions, simple.