- ASIN: B086Z8DTM7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 March 2019
- Customer Reviews: 369 customer ratings
Baby Sunglasses with strap- Infant, Toddler Boy & Girl 0-12 month- Age 3, UV 400
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- SHIELD YOUR BABY’S EYES FROM THE SUN - Safeguard your child’s sensitive eyes from the harmful UV rays with the Optix 55 CE baby sunglasses. these adorable UV 400 sunglasses block out all the harmful UVA and UVB rays so you and your little one can enjoy even the sunniest days worry-free!
- SMOKE LENSES FOR WELL PROTECTED EYES - Thanks to their carefully made PC smoke lenses these beautiful toddler sunglasses do not only protect your baby’s eyes from rays, but they also reduce glare and prevent eye strain without darkening their vision.
- RUBBER STRAP FOR PERFECT COMFORTABLE FIT - These sunglasses for babies features a super handy rubber adjustable strap that is easy to put on and stay in place for hours! fits great on any infant, toddler or baby from 1 month to 3 years old. They are super durable and bendable to survive even the in the hands of the naughtiest toddlers!
- ADORABLE DESIGN WITH MATCHING CASE – Each pair is designed with a beautiful dotted pattern in 8 color choices [Blue, Grey, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, White], find the perfect toddler glasses for your little boy or girl. Plus, each pair comes with the cutest matching EVA case keep their baby glasses protected!
- OFFER THE BEST PROTECTION TO YOUR BABY RISK FREE - Join the community of thousands of parents that have trusted Optix 55 to protect their baby’s eyes with our top quality infant sunglasses and get ready to enjoy sunny weather to the maximum! Backed up by a cast-iron 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, you have nothing to worry about!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safeguard Your Baby’s Precious Eyes From The Harmful Sun With The Most Adorable Strapped Baby Sunglasses By Optix 55.Everyone knows how much toddlers love sunny weather, but did you know that their little sensitive eyes are particularly prone to sun damage that harmful rays can cause?As UV damage is cumulative, it is of paramount importance to protect your baby’s eyes as soon as possible.Invest In Optix 55 Children Sunglasses To Defend Your Baby’s Eye Health & Help Them Enjoy Any Sunny Day Carefree!Offering excellent UV 400 protection, these infant glasses block all the dangerous UVA and UVB rays,
while their smoked lenses reduce glare and eye strain that bright light can cause.This way, you and your cutie-pies can enjoy a car ride, a stroller walk, a day at the pool or the beach,
their playground time or any other outing with utmost safety and always in style!The Best Baby Fashion Sunglasses With Strap For Perfect Fit For Infants, Babies & Toddlers! Featuring a super soft rubber strap these flexible sunglasses for kids fit perfectly on their little heads without falling off all the time! They are also ultra lightweight and comfortable to wear that they won’t bother your baby boy or girl at all.A Pair Of Sunny Rays Your Munchkin Can Enjoy For Years To Come And Go!
Unbreakable Baby Shades- High quality durable rubber frame that can bend but not break.
Soft Flexible Strap - Fits nicely on your baby’s head without causing any discomfort.
Adjustable Size - Provides the perfect fit for babies from 1 month to 3 years old - One pair of sunglasses that can be used for years.
Adorable Design - Dotted pattern and 8 gorgeous color choices to choose from and take the cutest baby pictures ever.
Matching PVA Case - To keep your babies no-polarized sunglasses always with you.
Size: 15 16Enjoy Every Sunny Moment With Peace Of Mind - Offer The Best Baby Sunglasses With
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The picture was the first time she opened her eyes in the glasses and the second time on her face.