Super Organics Focus Support Coffee Brew Cups with Superfoods & Probiotics | Keurig K-Cup Compatible | Focus and Adaptogens | Medium Roast, USDA Certified, Vegan, Non-GMO & Fair Trade Coffee, 12ct
|Price:||+ $8.97 Delivery|
- BETTER BREW, BETTER YOU Upgrade your daily brew to Super Organics’ natural, organic, non-GMO, fair trade coffees . Our brew cups are filled with only wholesome, good-for-you ingredients that are also vegan and gluten-free for a difference you can taste and feel!
- TRIPLE THREAT Coffee + Superfoods + Probiotics = the perfect formula for health & wellness! Super Organics delicious beverage pods are infused with nutritious superfoods and potent probiotics for a superstar combo that’s guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds and keep you properly fueled throughout the day.
- CONSCIENTIOUSLY CRAFTED Super Organics puts thought and care into everything we create; that’s why our coffees and teas are made to benefit both you and the environment. All Super Organics products are free from chemicals and artificial ingredients, and are proudly made using recyclable and eco-friendly materials, with biodegradable grounds and filter, so you can feel even better every time you fill your cup.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE PROBIOTICS: High temps and a harsh gastric system—our probiotics survive it all! Each Super Organics pod contains heat-resistant Bacillus coagulans probiotics that are designed to survive the hot temperatures of your daily brew and digestion to provide you with lasting probiotic goodness.
- MIND-BOOSTING INGREDIENTS Get more out of your coffee with Super Organics Focus Support Coffee. This artisan roasted coffee is crafted with nature’s best mind-boosting ingredients like Ashwagandha, Ginger, Ginseng and Cinnamon to help you stay sharp and focused anytime of day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Focus Support Coffee | Size: 12 Count
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Stay sharp with Super Organics Focus Support Coffee, artisan roasted in small batches for delicious, robust flavor . Each cup is crafted with nature’s best mind-boosting ingredients and adaptogens like Ashwagandha, Ginger, Ginseng and Cinnamon to help you pay attention and stay focused any time of day. Plus, our organic, fair-trade coffee is enhanced with powerful probiotics for digestive and immune health support, ensuring you get the most out of your daily brew! Worried about waste? All Super Organics brew cups are proudly made using recyclable capsules and eco-friendly materials, with biodegradable grounds and filter.
• USDA Certified Organic
• Compatible with most Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems, including 2.0*
• 100% Fair Trade Beans
• Artisan, small-batch roasted
• Vegan and plant-based
Brew Something Good
Why drink regular coffee, when you can drink Super Coffee? Because we want only the best in our coffee, our coffees and teas are filled with wholesome Superfoods and USDA Certified ingredients, so you can enjoy a delicious cup with all good stuff, and none of the bad. Take time for you and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee with a little something extra!
*BareOrganics is not affiliated with Keurig Inc. "Keurig®" and "K-Cup®" are registered trademarks of Keurig Inc.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.