Superfeet GREEN Insoles, Professional-Grade High Arch Orthotic Insert for Maximum Support, Unisex, Green
- FIT PROFILE: High profile/High volume insoles; Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable insoles will take up in your shoe, whereas, the Profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot. Full-length Superfeet inserts are supposed to be trimmed to fit in your shoes
- STABILIZER CAP: Acts as the base of the orthotic shoe inserts that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: These high arch support insoles feature the widest and deepest heel cup which offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: The high profile shape of the arch support shoe insert helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell soft foam insoles support and cushion the foot for long-lasting comfort, Durable construction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|RECOMMENDED USE:||General purpose, walking, comfort, pain relief||All purpose insole that fits in many types of footwear||High impact activities and pain relief||Designed for hiking boots||Designed for women's hiking boots|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 10.92 x 4.32 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Superfeet
- ASIN : B000KPPIL6
- Item Model Number : GREEN
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,051 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cushioning on the heel could be just a little softer however, in saying that it eases the pain I get in my left heel once I am walking. I bought a size 13.5 and needed to cut them down a little to match the insoles of my boots. They don't seem to be affected by sweaty of hot feet either.
Certainly not as squidgy as the Sorbathane insoles I had been wearing, but these do give much better support.
I put these in a pair of Hanwag Bergler boots, walked up and down Snowden in North Wales, a six hour trek, 3 hours continuous climbing, an hours break for sandwiches, then 2 hours down. No blisters and no foot discomfort while walking. The next day, I had aches everywhere but my feet.
Very pleased with the purchase so I bought some Carbon insoles for my walking shoes, and another pair for my work boots so I don't have to keep swapping them
After a year, now, having used these for walking few hundred miles on streets, on the hills and in the woods, I can tell that they do much more than just adding weight on your feet. Following is the summary -
++ Very comfortable. Has had significantly reduced fatigue and pain I used to feel at the end of a long walk (>10-15 km). Also, heat management inside the boot has improved.
-- Cushioning and arch support could have been better for the shape of my feet (deeper arch) but this is subjective. If you feel this relevant for your preferences, I would suggest you take a look at the following options. I would recommend Orange Trim2 over these.
Also, fairly bulky. Would not recommend these for any shoe type other than proper, roomy hiking boots.
Superfeet Unisex Supportive Insole Orange E Orange SF/7400-10/11,UK 8-9.5 (42-44 EU)
Superfeet DMP Copper Insoles, Brown (Copper), E (8-9.5 UK)
With the price and quality, I would say its a solid buy, comparing with other insoles for snowboarding boots.