Max K Reusable Mesh Produce Bags for Grocery and Food Storage, 9 Pack (3 x Small, 3 x Medium, 3 x Large)
|Price:||+ $8.57 Delivery|
- 🌍 SUSTAINABLE, ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE - Bring our reusable mesh bags whenever you go shopping for fruits and veggies. Now's your chance to ditch plastic, saving both money and the Earth.
- 🌍 TOUGH & SPACIOUS - Our mesh produce bags feature double edged stitching and spider mesh technology. The transparent fabric bags are built to carry 10 to 20-pound loads without tearing.
- 🌍 MULTIPURPOSE USE - Our reusable produce bags are not just for your groceries. They can also be used as an organizer for laundry and toys. They also make a pretty effective, sand-proof beach bag.
- 🌍 SAFE & SENSIBLE - Our produce bag is made from soft yet durable recycled plastic. You won't find any trace of BPA, lead, Phthalates or any compounds unfit for food storage in your mesh bag.
- 🌍 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand behind our reusable netted bag's quality. Each pack comes with a life-long warranty. We'll gladly send you a replacement if the bags break in your lifetime!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For veggies or fruits with a membrane:
- Leave products inside the mesh bag, rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Let air dry and store inside refrigerator compartment with humidity set to "LOW" or "OFF."
For leafy greens:
- Leave products inside the mesh bag, submerge in water for 5 minutes and rinse with cold running water.
- Let air dry and store inside refrigerator compartment with humidity set to "MED" or "HIGH."
- For refrigerator without humidity control, wrap the stems with a damp paper towel, repeat this process every 3 days.
Mixed Bulk Set of 9
- 3 x Large (12 in. x 14 in.)
- 3 x Medium (10 in. x 12 in.)
- 3 x Small (8 in. x 10 in.)
Bar code Scan-able
Lifetime Warranty, hassle free. We replace any defective products.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
They are easy to clean. Machine washable, and best of all. They are made right here in the USA by a Military Veteran turned small business owner. I truly do love these bags and am proud to be supportive of an American based business.
P.S..... They also make a GREAT gift.
When I got them, I washed them up to see how they stood up to the washer. They fared pretty well, but I haven’t had a chance to put them through a full shopping. Since I shop about once per month; my “big” shopping was already done before I got them. I might have to update this review when I am able to use them.
They didn’t need to be dried as the spin cycle managed that. Well, at least my washer did. I washed them on the best gentle/delicate cycle my washer has.
So far they seem to be a great alternative to the plastic bags offered in the produce aisle. You don’t have to worry about the store being out of bags when you bring your own.
They’re quite light and sheer, offered in three different sizes. Small for 1-2 apples, medium for smaller bananas, and large for a head of lettuce or other bulkier produce (carrots, celery, etc.).
Each bag has the “tare” weight on the tag. This is for the cashier/clerk to know how much the bag weighs as opposed to the produce for items that are priced by weight. They close with a drawstring and a “spring” closure.
They do have a “lifetime product warranty” which is pretty easy to register for.
If they hold up as well as they’re advertised, then I’m pretty satisfied. If not, I can always amend my review. And, I’m sure these bags could be used for other things as well.
I buy a ton of produce and these are perfect to take to the farmers market and grocery store. These are also perfect for produce that gets moldy in plastic bags like avocados. These will work to cut down on the gnat issue I am having right now with my fruit that I keep on the counter.
These bags are super light weight and won't add any extra cost to my produce.
I'm not sure these will last as long as the canvas type bags that I currently use (which are also heavier). These are pretty thin and I think that over time heavy produce will cause these to rip because it is a very thin fabric.
I still recommend these, these are affordable enough to just replace them as needed.