Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Suzuki Cello School, Volume 1: Cello Part Paperback – 1 November 1999
Enhance your purchase
* French Folk Song (Folk Song)
* Lightly Row (Folk Song)
* Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
* Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
* O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
* May Song (Folk Song)
* Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Perpetual Motion in D Major (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Perpetual Motion in G Major (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
* Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Rigadoon (H. Purcell)
* Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
* The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
* Minuet in C, No. 11 in G Major from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach, BWV 841 (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet No. 2 from Minuet in G Major, BWV 116 (J.S. Bach). This title is available through SmartMusic.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Alfred Publishing; Revised edition (1 November 1999)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 24 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0874874793
- ISBN-13 : 978-0874874792
- Best Sellers Rank: 53,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As an adult who already plays two instruments and has my grade 5 theory it is a really useful book. I would be wary of you are a parent looking to find a book for your child, it's quite intense and you may risk putting your child off!