Swpeet 100 Pcs Gold Assorted Multi-Purpose Metal D Ring Semi-Circular D Ring for Hardware Bags Ring Hand DIY Accessories - 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inch, 3/4 Inch, 1 Inch, 5/4 Inch (Gold)
|Price:||+ $10.43 Delivery|
- ★ D-rings are suitable for making belts, harnesses and clothes, luggage belts and backpacks.
- ★ Made of alloy materials, work fine, Not welded, many function D-rings.
- ★ Specifications are classified in a variety of sizes to suit different individual needs.
- ★ Exquisite craft double-sided plating seal oil, durable, not easy to fade.
- ★Each package has 5 sizes of models, These D rings are equal quantities of each size. you will get 20 each of the sizes, They can meet all your needs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.78 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 363 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 April 2017
- Manufacturer : Swpeet
- ASIN : B077HNFWQW
- Item Model Number : DIY-120
- Customer Reviews:
Size: Mini: 1/2 inch
S: 5/8 inch
M: 3/4 inch
L: 1 inch
XL: 5/4 inch
20pcs × 1/2 inch D Ring
20pcs × 5/8 inch D Ring
20pcs × 3/4 inch D Ring
20pcs × 1 inch D Ring
20pcs × 5/4 inch D Ring
1 × plastic bag
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyway, I am returning these rings. The "gold" colored rings are orange and look nothing like actual gold. I believe the seller is aware of this because they over exposed the photo depicting these rings, making them look much lighter. In reality these gold D rings look like cheese puffs.
I also ordered a gold purse chain from this seller, received in this shipment, and the gold looked like gold (well, fake gold, but what we all agree fake gold is supposed to look like). These gold D rings will not match other gold hardware on whatever you are making. I don't know what went wrong with the plating but somebody dun messed up. I'm returning these D rings. The purse chain looks good though (actually it IS a little orange, but somewhat within the bounds of reason) so I am keeping it, and I might even use it, but these D rings, no, they are unreasonably orange.
I recommend a pass on these gold D rings unless you like cheeto colored D rings. Or... you are building something with gold hardware that is really, really, REALLY orange and you want these to match.
Best of luck fellow craftpeople!
Ah, shoot, a PS - the rings appear to be competently shaped/constructed D rings, at the larger size the thickness of the wire appears a little thin, but I think that could be personal taste.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 June 2019