- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
T2 Tea Matcha Flask, Stainless Steel Leak-proof thermal insulated flask with matcha whisk infuser, Black, 300ml
- MATCHA FLASK: The T2 Matcha Flask gives you the freedom to enjoy your green tea matcha on the move
- MAINTAINS TEMPERATURE: The thermal qualities can keep your tea at 60°C for up to six hours.
- INCLUDES: Removable stainless steel matcha flask
- DIRECTIONS: Just add T2 matcha, water, milk and shake – it's a seriously tasty matcha brew on the move!
- PRODUCT CARE: Hand wash only. Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Style Name: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Matcha on the run? Right here! Featuring a hidden stainless steel whisk to help make your matcha quick smart, this is for those who need their Matcha green tea goodness to go! Follow the steps for a quick and easily made matcha latte all in one handy flask – just add T2 matcha, water, milk and shake – it's a seriously tasty matcha brew on the move!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Yes, it is pricey but on my opinion it's worth it. Only downsides are the whisk, it tends to fall very easily into the bottle but I also found it easy to remove back out in this case and also the fact that it's a small bottle so you can only make a small amount - between 200ml and 300ml. Hope they make bigger bottles in the future!
I absolutely love this bottle!