|Color||Black / Red|
|Package Dimensions||12.95 x 9.14 x 6.86 cm; 158.76 Grams|
TEKXYZ Boxing Reflex Ball, 2/3 Different Levels Boxing Ball with Headband, Softer Than Tennis Ball, Perfect for Reaction, Agility, Punching Speed, Fight Skill and Hand Eye Coordination Training
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR KIDS OFF VIDEO GAMES AND KEEP ACTIVE - “My son has been practicing using it. I am hoping to divert energy he puts into Fortnite. Last night without prompting, he marched into my room and said, "watch this Mom!" - Tara
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - Kids age 8+ and elders age up to 70+ are enjoying this competitive fun game, everyone are trying to beat each other by counting more consecutive punches
- GREAT WORKOUT WITHOUT NOTICING - Reflex Balls are the new yo-yo for people that enjoy fun activities while getting exercise on the side! The fun factor and mellow learning curve are surprisingly addictive, the time fly by and you don’t realize how much you’ve been training
- THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE REACTION TIME & HAND-EYE COORDINATION! – It might not going to improve your punching or boxing technique, but it will definitely improve your reaction time and hand-eye coordination while providing a fun warm-up exercise
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE - We specifically designed 2 balls and the NOVICES one is a very basic level for beginners easy to get the hang of, it doesn’t require boxing gloves as the balls are very light and soft and does not hurt even if it hit in your face
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Search TEKXYZ Boxing Reflex Ball 01 on YouTube for practice course.What is a Boxing Reflex BallBoxing reflex ball is a headband ball on string or a boxing hat with ball, also called fight ball or boxing tennis ball as they were made from tennis ball at the beginning.There are many professional boxers are using Boxing Reflex Ball to training hand eye coordination, improving boxing speed and agility, such as the WBO super featherweight title Vasyl Lomachenko (He has a famous clip on YouTube, training with boxing tennis ball hat). You don't have to be a professional boxer to use a Boxing Reflex Ball. It's a perfect simulator for ALL to practice boxing skills, enhancing hand eye coordination and boxing speed. It's also a great way to get a nice workout. You don't have to go for a gym, just strap the headband on, have fun and burn you body within 15-20 minutes! Perfect for work breaks or school breaks or even for the beach and the park, this equipment will definitely burn a lot of calories and help you get fit! Once you get the hang of it, you will find it very funny and addicting!Why Choose TEKXYZWe specifically designed it to be much lighter and softer than the tennis ball, it is MUCH SAFER AND EASIER FOR NOVICES to get the hang! In addition, it's grove-free and everyone can enjoy it without any worries about hitting yourself in the faces, eyes, noses and fists as well.What's in the package1x black fight ball with elastic cord(for Novices)1x Red fight ball with elastic cord(for Veterans)1x Silicone Sport Headband1x User GuideWarningDon't use it close to a fan!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On top of this, you can also practic any time and any place... as long as you don't mind looking like a horse chasing a carrot hung above it's head!
I've heard people complain that they could not stand orthodox/southpaw but the reality is you can practice in any stance. I'm now incorporating punches, knees, spinning with any stance I feel like.