|Part Number||Type-c to 3.5mm Adapter(SG-0190)|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 5.2 x 1.8 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Weight||30 g|
|Manufacturer reference||Type-c to 3.5mm Adapter(SG-0190)|
|Date First Available||1 May 2020|
T Tersely Type-C USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter Cable, Audio Headset Car Speaker AUX Converter for Samsung S10 S20 FE S21 Plus Ultra Note Google Pixel 5 4/XL, iPad M1 Air 4 Pro 2021/2020,etc
Enhance your purchase
- TYPE-C 3.5MM CONVERTER: Enjoy using your 3.5mm jack headphones with your USB Type-C devices. Don't let your headphones and earphones go to waste even if your device doesn't offer a 3.5mm jack
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Works perfectly well with Type-C devices that do not have a 3.5mm jack. Compatible with Samsung S10 S20 S21 Series, Note 10/20, Google Pixel 4/3/2, Pixel 4/3/2 XL/ HTC U11, U12 Plus/ Huawei Mate 20/ Pro, Huawei P30/ Pro, iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 2018/2020/2021 and more
- AMAZING SOUND QUALITY: Quality sound conversion will have no impact on your audio file! Receive high definition audio output for the best listening experience. Anti-interference design ensures your music is never distorted or affected in any other way
- SUPPORTING CALLING & VOLUME CONTROL: Different from the products of other brands. Our products enable you to use the volume control on the headphones and calling function, NOT JUST listening to music
- WELL DESIGNED: Made from quality durable material for longer lasting use. Small and lightweight design will add no weight to your device and also be simple to carry around. Flexible for an amazing bend lifespan.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a 'feedback' sound that you can hear (sounds like when nothing is playing but speakers are turned up really loud). I also noticed that it becomes worse when using certain apps and games such as pubg.
Actually when playing pubg and disabling the microphone the feedback sound is really quite loud. but when enabling the microphone it is not as loud but still very noticeable. The sound also cuts in and out. For example the sound won't work when you're standing still and no one is around, but as soon as you walk or shoot the sound comes back on.
I am using a Google Pixel 4xl. I have not had any of these issues with my google brand adaptor.
I'd suggest purchasing the google one to avoid disappointment.
However, if you're just using this for calls only, you will be fine to use this product.
If you want it for a set of headphones to listen to something only it might do but don't expect to be able to =use it to talk to someone as it doesn't work well at all.
When I'm watching loud videos, I could almost ignore it, but when I'm listening to quiet music, the sound quality is unacceptable.