|Package Dimensions||13.8 x 5.2 x 1.8 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Weight||50 g|
|Date First Available||23 March 2020|
T Tersely Dual Audio and PD Charger Female Adapter Headphone AUX 3.5mm Jack, 2 in 1 USB C Type C Earphone & Charging for iPad Pro Air 4 2020 Samsung S20 FE Note20 S21 Plus Ultra, Google Pixel, etc
Enhance your purchase
- 【Hi-Fi/Realtek Chip】: Equipped with Realtek chipset, offer supreme noise cancelling technology, play music with high rate, high resolution and lower noise. Besides, this updated adapter has high quality output 24 bit/ 96 KHz, give you original sound experience, you can enjoy your music completely!
- 【Wide Compatibility】:Dual USB-C adapter can work with Samsung Galaxy S20/S10 Series, Note 10, Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3/2 XL,Huawei Mate 10 Pro/Mate20 Pro/Mate Rs /P20/P20 Pro/P30/P30 Pro,Samsung Note 10/A8S,HTC U11+/U Ultra,SONY Xperia XA2 Ultra/ Xperia XZ2,iPad Pro. Unlike other products, TERSELY adapters support calls when you connect with iPad Pro / iPad Air 4 as well as other compatible phone models.
- 【Listening & Powering Sync】:Equipped with 3.5mm audio port and USB Type-C powering port, you are able to listen to the music or enjoy the movie with earphones while your smartphone is being powered. Besides, it also integrates music control and phone calling features to bring more convenience.
- 【PD Charging】:Support PD Charging. Max Output: 5V / 3A.
- 【HANDY SIZE】: Size: 10.5 x 2.8 x 0.8cm. TERSELY Type C headphone jack is small and compact, allowing you to stow it away in a small pouch or backpack. It features a sturdy cord and a flexible TPE body.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When pluggged in and the charger's wall switch is switched off the headphones break out with a continous loud "thump, click" oscillation noise.
I also purchased a similar unit which operates perfectly. That unit is "UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter 96kHz 24-bit with USB C PD 3.0 Charging Port".