- Amazing Shiny material , Bright color,unique print to make your girl be the outstanding one
- Unique 3/4 Sleeve mesh design,Super stretch fabrics ensure leotards provide ultimate range of motion
- Suits for sports,gymnastics,fitness,performace, competition, ballet and so on
- Best Gift for Halloween, Chrismas , New Year, Birthday Party
- Washing Tips:Turn garment inside-out, wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle,don't bleach of any kind, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.53 x 18.41 x 2.79 cm; 77 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 August 2019
- Manufacturer : TFJH E
- ASIN : B07X1NQH6M
- Item Model Number : TFJHE0B750
- Department : Girl's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,849 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #1 in Girls' Dance Apparel
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 30 January 2020
My 5 year old is 35 lbs, 44", with practically no butt at all. She wears a 4T in pants and a 5T in leggings and shirts. She measured in between the 120 and 130 sizes on the chart so I ordered both. She's right in between. The 120 won't fit her for long but it's decent on the bottom. A little 80s style on the sides but everything stays covered. The 130 fits with room to grow but can't be worn without shorts. I'm going to keep both because you can't beat the price and the sleeves were what we were after anyway. My 7 year old is about 60lbs, 50", and built a little thicker than average. Size 7 in pants and 8 in leggings and shirts. I got her the 150 and it fits great. A little room to grow but not baggy.
I've been watching these for a while but was afraid to buy. Then I saw a little girl at their gymnastics place wearing one and it looked like it held up well. I will update if we have any problems, but they've made it through a couple wearings and through the wash well (I don't put their leotards in the dryer so no experience there). Girls love the colors!
If you are looking for a beautiful, wide leo, then this is the one for you! Definitively not to par from any other gym leo we've bought so far... even for the price.