|Package Dimensions||14.73 x 7.62 x 5.08 cm; 159 Grams|
|Material Type||High Quality Stainless Steel and Plastic|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TBH-2|
|Item Weight||159 g|
TIHOOD Meat Hooks Orange X2
Enhance your purchase
|Material||High Quality Stainless Steel and Plastic|
About this item
- Stainless steel meat hook, will never rust, not easily deformed. Ensuring quality and longevity.
- Ideal for butchers, chefs, meat processors, perfect tool for hunters, BBQ grill masters, butcher shops, restaurant kitchens or other food prep settings.
- Use non-slip grip handle which is polypropylene textured plastic material, keep your operation sanitary and safe more save effort
- The hook is sharp, you should store it where the children can not touch. Each meat hook include plug, which is prevent from scratch.
- Simple and convenient, is one of the necessary tool to hunters, butcher shops, restaurant kitchens, grocery stores, and other foodservice settings. Note:Please be careful when you take the plug off.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The hook is shrp,please be careful when you take the plug off.
Please leave it where children can not touch.
Color : Orange
Material: SUS304 stainless steel
Size: 3.75" x 4.6" ; Total length: 6"
Design : T-handle meat hook
meat hooks * 2
hook plugs * 2
WARRANTY ANDCUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They're very sharp and seem to be relatively durable. They're extremely utilitarian in nature. They're not designed or intended to be pretty. Lots of mold flashing still visible, but not enough to harm function or make them that uncomfortable to use. I wouldn't want to use these all day every day, as the grips seem like they're not really going to be comfortable for hours and hours of use. But for the weekend warrior, they're fine. The grips are slip resistant, and the hooks are very sharp.
I don't have an autoclave, but they appear to be autoclavable.