TOMICCA Acrylic Powder Nail Dipping Powder Kit Nails Starter Kit, 4 Colours
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- No lights needed and dry fast with activator.
- 7-free formula, low odour, do no harm to you or the environment.
- Comes with almost all the accessories needed to do dipping powder nails, help you enjoy the fun of DIY manicure just at home.
- Lightweight and breathable: nails will feel light even as natural, especially compared with gel nails.
- Durable and stainless: Mirror-like finish lasts about 2-3 weeks, while the colour remain shiny.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TOMICCA not only provide you with high quality products, but also provide you with professional manicure skills.
We strive to show the true colour, but you know because of different screen devices setting, the colours may be slightly different.
Check the instruction to see detailed steps.
FAQ & tips
Q: Should I dip nails in clear powder first before dipping in colored powder?
A: You would get a better effect if you dip in clear powder before dipping in colored powder, but it is not necessary.
Q: How to avoid the top coat brush getting clump?
A: Wipe off the excess activator on nails with a piece of dry lint-free cloth before applying top coat. Clean off the excess powder trapped in brushes with brush saver during base and top coat application
And one of our customers shared with us her solution: as long as you switch the top coat brush and the brush saver brush each time you use it, then the brush doesn't get clump, you can use it over and over again.
- Do remember to wipe the outside of bottle mouth with a piece of cloth. Otherwise, the cap would be stuck.
- A good prep would help you get a perfect and long-lasting coloured nails. So it is important to remove the cuticles and make sure there's no water or oil on your natural nails. Besides, any excess powder and liquid will also cause lifting. Wipe the excess products when finishing all application.