TOMICCA Gel Nail Polish Set 18 Pure Colors Gel Polish Kit UV LED Gel Polish Nude Color Nail Art Manicure Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ❥Many Aussies would not think it is healthy to wear gel polish nails because UV lamp. In fact, you can use LED light, which also takes less time to cure in general.
- ❥Made from natural resin, low odor and no toxin.
- ❥Dry fast under a LED light, easy to apply.
- ❥Last long up to 3 weeks, easy to soak off.
- ❥18 colors packed in one beautiful box, Perfect gift for your beloved one.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TOMICCA not only provide you with high quality products, but also provide you with professional manicure skills.
TOMICCA Gel Nail Polish Set - 18 colours - Mini Bottles Fashion Nail Colors (6ml /bottle)
Item Included: one base coat, one top coat, 18 pcs Coloured Gel Nail Polish
Required: Need to cure under a UV / LED nail lamp.
Though bottles are pretty small, there are so many colours.
- 1. Trim and polish nails surface completely, clean and dry nails surface completely. (Important to help for long lasting)
- 2. Fully shake up the polish bottle to let the gel keep uniformity.
- 3. Apply a thin layer base coat first, cure with UV(1 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. (It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing.)
- 4. Apply a thin layer color gel polish, cure with UV(1-2 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. Repeat this step to apply the next layer. (Normally 2-3 thin layers is better)
- 5. Apply a layer of top coat, cure with UV(2-3 minutes)/LED(60 seconds) nail dryer lamp. Help for the high glossy. (Normally 2 thin layers is better)
How to cure UV lamp
Do not apply too-thick gel polish. It is necessary that each layer is thin and smooth. Thinner means stronger.
Please cure each time you apply a layer of gel polish.
It is normal for a base coat keep a little thick after curing under the lamp.
The curing time depends on not only the type of nail polish, but also the kind of the nail lamp.
Refuse to peel off easily
Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
It is vital that you could not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise. It definitely will be easy to peel off.
In preparation, without using manicure tools to make your nail surface clean and dry completely.
Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Before soaking off apply a layer of nail nutrition oil to the skin around nails,this is to prevent direct contact between gel remover and skin.
Moisten cotton or remover wrap with specialized nail gel remover,wrap up nails for 5-8 minutes,the gel will crack and can easily be soak off.
Clean up residual gel on surface in nails with wooden stick or steel push.
After removing the gel, do a simply treatment to nails.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And I can't fault them.
They're nice colours, they work well.
Came fast in the mail .
Good trial sizes of lots of colours for a real good price .