TOMICCA Polygel Nail Kit UV Builder Gel Nail Extension Gel Full Set - 4 Colours 30ML Poly Gel Kit, Top Coat & Base Coat
- 【Easy-operation & Money saving】 Luxury polygel kit matching with several practical tools will meet all your needs throughout the operation. Only one set of polygel kit is enough to do your manicure 20 times,save your money and also save you the trouble of going to the nail salon.
- 【Natural Beauty & enduring Wear】 The product is just as light and natural as your own nails.A firmer texture and longer lasting effect than hard gel can save you trouble in three weeks or even longer. You can also apply nail dehydrator and primer which bring the better adhesion and last the nail much longer. What's more, for the nail extension lasting up to a month, you can refill your nails about every two weeks when the new cuticle area grows.
- 【Green Materials & Dense texture】 Selected natural ingredient contributes to the polygel's environmental friendly. The dense quality of the polygel makes it so easy to shape that even the starter can operate freely. And also, it can firmly adhered to the finger during the operation without being easily displaced and deformed.
- 【Warm Tips & Instruction】 With slip solution or 70% isopropyl alcohol, the poly gel can be shaped on dual forms smoothly, otherwise the poly gel will stick to the brush or other poly gel tools. Remove the nail extension with nail remover pad. Don't force it off from the natural nail.
- 【VIP Customer Service】 We offer one-to-one consulting services from start to finish. In addition, we provide a detailed instruction manual in the product packaging to ensure that you can successfully complete your nail extension.You will also enjoy 30 days of no reason to return service once purchasing this kit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TOMICCA POLYGEL FEATURES
- Formulated to be light and healthy, nails feel natural.
- Dry fast under a UV lamp or LED light, last long, perfect to build nail extension. Item includes many necessary tools, make it easy to use and maintain.
- 100pcs false nail tips in 10 sizes, fit many kinds of nails and satisfy a variety of needs for nail shapes.
- size: 30g per tube, 4 tubes including clear, white, pink, natural pink.
- Besides nail extension, you can even mix two gel to make a new colour or a shading effect, or stick rhinestones as decorations on the polygel nails.
BIGGER IN SIZE
- 30g /tube.
Slip solution is not included in this kit.
Alcohol is not included either.
You can use that to make it easy to shape the polygel onto the false nail tips.
What you will get
- 4 tubes of poly gel, 30g /tube.
- 1 base coat
- 1 no wipe top coat
- 1 dual end pen-like tool, one end is a spatula and the other end is a brush.
- 100pcs false nail tips. 10 sizes in total.
- 1 metal orange stick
- 2 files
HOW TO APPLY
- Trim your nails. File and clean the nail surface and edge.
- Apply base coat and cure under UV / LED lamp for 120 / 60s.
- Select suitable false nail tips and set aside.
- Slice and pick up poly gel. Put it on the false nail tips.
- Wet the brush in slip solution or alcohol. (or apply some base coat on polygel)
- Shape the poly gel on the false nail tips.
- Apply the dual form to the whole nail.
- Cure under UV/LED lamp for 120/60s.
- Remove the false nail tips.
- File and shape the nail extension.
- Apply top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp for 120/60s.
- Poly gel nail extension is completed.
Hard to squeeze poly gel out of the tube
Squeeze from the bottom of the tube.
Fail to shape poly gel smoothly
Wet the brush in slip solution(not included) or alcohol before shaping poly gel.
Apply some base coat on polygel has the same effect.
Nail extension peel off easily
Clean and dry nail surface before applying poly gel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I loved that it came in a nice presentation box. The included files are good. I don’t have any issues with the included base and top coat. I’ve already done at least 3 sets and there still seems to be heaps of it left so it works out really good value for money.
There is a bit of a learning curve with the application so I would look at a couple of YouTube videos to help if you’re like me and not done it before. However I’ve had plenty of nice comments on my nails as compared to the acrylics so I must be doing it heaps better!
It is relatively easy to apply and because it is gel it stays in place until you cure it in an LED lamp. I’ve had little trouble with lifting and only had one or two nails ping off in 3 sets. Again even this could be due to my skill set not the product itself.
The only thing that might have been better is if there was a better curved shape to the dual forms but that could just be the shape of my nails. The only thing missing from this set is “slip solution” (alcohol) but I already had some. If you’re alcohol is really strong you’ll want to water it down otherwise it does make the polygel at bit cloudy.
Overall I recommend this set and I’m looking at getting more.
When it came the packaging was very impressive! Everything you need (except the lamp & slip solution) is provided. The nail moulds are under the tray.
The process is straight forward enough. I cleaned & buffed my nails 1st & tidied my cuticles. I used diluted acetone instead of slip solution (as a few tutorials I had watched online said that could be an alternative)
As it was my 1st attempt, I’ve gotta say, although I wasn’t 100% happy with the result, it had nothing to do with the product. The product itself was impressive.
If you haven’t done your own nails before like myself, it takes a few time’s to get salon quality results. You’re not going to get it perfect 1st time and your speed will improve as well.
Good investment. Would recommend to definitely try it out.
End result it strong. Would look better with a coat of int or gel