TOMICCA Polygel Nail Kit Poly Gel UV Builder Gel Nail Extension
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Easy-operation & pocket-friendly】 luxury polygel kit comes with several practical tools will meet all your needs throughout the operation.
- 【Natural Beauty & enduring Wear】 the product is just as light and natural as your own nails. A firmer texture and longer lasting effect than hard gel can save you trouble in three weeks or even longer. You can also apply nail dehydrator and primer which bring a better adhesion and last the nail much longer. What's more,for the nail extension lasting up to a month, you can refill your nails about every two weeks when the new cuticle area grows.
- 【Green Materials & Dense texture】 Selected natural ingredient make this item an environment friendly poly gel kit. The dense quality of the polygel makes it so easy to shape that even a starter can operate easily.
- 【Warm Tips & Instruction】 With slip solution, the poly gel can be shaped on false nails smoothly, otherwise the poly gel will stick to the brush or other poly gel tools. Remove the nail extension with nail remover pad. Don't force it off from the natural nail.
- TOMICCA got a lot of instructions to help you do manicures like a pro, and will always stand by to help you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TOMICCA not only provide you with high quality products, but also provide you with professional manicure skills.
- Formulated to be light and healthy, nails feel natural.
- Dry fast under a UV lamp or LED light, last long, perfect to build nail extension. Item includes many necessary tools, make it easy to use and maintain.
- 100pcs false nail tips in 10 sizes, fit many kinds of nails and satisfy a variety of needs for nail shapes.
- size: 15g per tube, 6 tubes including clear, white, pink, natural pink, bean red and one thermo-changing.
- Besides nail extension, you can even mix two gel to make a new colour or a shading effect, or stick rhinestones as decorations on the polygel nails.
Q: Hard to squeeze poly gel out of the tube
A: Squeeze from the bottom of the tube.
Q: Nail extension peel off easily
A: Clean and dry nail surface before applying poly gel.
Q: Fail to shape poly gel smoothly
A: Wet the brush in slip solution before shaping poly gel.
- 15g /tube.
Only 1 of the 6 tubes is thermo changing
slip solution is included.
You can use slip solution to make it easy to shape the polygel onto the false nail tips.
What you will get
- 6 tubes of poly gel, 15g /tube.
- 1 dual end pen-like tool, one end is a spatula and the other end is a brush.
- 100pcs false nail tips. 10 sizes in total.
- 1 metal orange stick
- 2 files
- 1 bottle of slip solution, 15ml
- 1 base coat & 1 top coat
choose the right size of false nails
the cap of slip solution bottle is also a container.
Pick a proper amount of slip solution
It's important to pick a proper amount of slip solution.
otherwise, the poly gel would be hard to shape on the false nails.
Nail Extension Form is also OK
You can also get the desired results by using Nail Extension Forms.
Nail Extension Forms are NOT included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend buffing the nail prior to applying the base coat & also removing the stickiness once the base coat is cured by using an alcohol wipe. - this will make the polygel stock better.
I’m so excited to try out the other colours in the kit once these outgrow. My nails feels strong and doesn’t feel like it’s gonna break at all.
I tried out two methods and both worked well:
1. Placing the gel on the dual forms first, smoothing it out, ensuring the base is more sheer to make it look natural & then applying it to my real nail.
2. Placing the gel on my real nail and smoothing out, then putting the clean dual form over it to squeeze out the excess.