|Language:||English, Italian, Polish, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Game Players||2, 4|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||29 March 2010|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||T7028|
|Product Dimensions||20.96 x 15.24 x 26.67 cm; 20 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
TOMY T7028 Pop Up Pirate Action Game
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$4.95 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It's a barrel of fun for the whole family! Push the pirate into his barrel, select your favorite color swords, then take turns sliding a sword into the barrel slots
- But beware - if the pirate pops up you're out! The last remaining player is the winner
- Players - 2-4 Dimension: Height: 26 cm Width: 15 cm Length: 21 cm Includes 1x Barrel 1x Pirate 6x Red Sword 6x Blue Sword 6x Yellow Sword 6x Green Sword
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Swashbucklers beware! If the pirate pops up, ye be out! Pop-Up Pirate is loaded with fun! Push the pirate into the barrel and take turns sliding your swords into the barrel slots. But beware - if the pirate pops up you're out! This fun game will keep you guessing since the slot that will make the pirate pop changes every time you play. Pop Up Pirate is a barrel of fun for 2-4 players and suitable for ages 4 years and up.
From the manufacturer
TOMY continues to inspire Playtime with a complete product offering of 'Kid Powered' toys. Each TOMY Infant and Toddler toy is cleverly designed by recognizing your children’s play patterns and developmental milestones, without forgetting their unique imaginations to ensure they are kept entertained.
TOMY Pop-Up Pirate
Swashbucklers beware! If the pirate pops up, ye be out!
Pop-up Pirate is the classic action game that’s a barrel of fun. Push the pirate into the barrel and take turns sliding your swords into the slots. Use caution or you may end up walking the plank if your sword pops the pirate out of the barrel!
- Suitable for 2-4 players
- Recommended age: 4 years and older
|TOMY Rapidough||TOMY Pop-Up Pirate||TOMY Screwball Scramble||Mr. Mouth Feed The Frog Game||TOMY Classic Dolphin Water Game|
|Suitable for||Ages 8 and up||Ages 4 and up||Ages 5 and up||Ages 5 and up||Ages 5 and up|
|No. of Pieces||209||26||5||46||1|
|No. of Players||4 or more||2 to 4||1 to 4||2 to 4||1|
|Batteries||No batteries required||No batteries required||No batteries required||Powered by 1 C battery||No batteries required|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
• Feedback negativo: El precio resulta un poco elevado para las cualidades del juego.
• Conclusiones: Juego muy divertido, aunque quizás caro.
Play to pop or not to pop, up to you. Good with two players but better with four for added excitement and suspense and you can play rounds. Each game takes just a couple of minutes, so you can always squeeze in a quick game if you are short on time, but promised you'd play something.
Can be used as a fair and fun decision maker if you have two or more children fighting over something!
If your children like this sort of game, try also Dino Bite (really makes you jump) or Buckaroo which has an element or skill as well. If you have a Frozen fan there is also a Pop Up Olaf version .
Great game and a good one to get out if you have family or friends over as anyone can play and it will entertain all ages.
- schnelle Lieferung
- Design (Der Pirat sieht lustig aus und hat meinen Kindern gefallen)
- Anfangs (das erste Mal) hat es Spaß gemacht für meine Familie und mich (Frau, 2 Kinder im Alter von 3 und 1). Jedoch beim 3. Durchgang hat bereits mein 3-jähriger Sohn gemerkt, dass der Auslöser immer an der gleichen Stelle sich befindet, was dann nach der fünften Runde sehr langweilig war......
Fazit: Absolut langweilig und viel zu teuer. Schade.