TRUWOMEN Plant Fueled Protein Bars Daydreaming About Donuts 12 Pack
- You can now get your fix for that sweet, melt-in-your-mouth donut flavor minus the junk.
- 12g of healthy Plant Fueled protein bars that are about delicious flavor and simple, recognizable ingredients.
- Non-GMO Verified, Vegan Certified, Gluten Free Certified and Kosher Certified
- Made with pure ingredients like cassava flour, brown rice protein, roasted almond butter and lightly sweetened with organic cane sugar
- Your post-run, pre-workout energy boost, in-between meals, sitting in traffic, on-the-go, anytime healthy indulgence
Flavour: Daydreaming About Donuts | Size: 12 Pack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's hard to find a good protein bar that's vegan and gluten free, and this fits the bill.
Sometime I need something quick because my schedule is jam-packed, and these work for me. They taste great and they're not overly sweet.
This flavor, along with the glazed donut flavor, are my two favorites.
The price is a little high, but I'm getting quality ingredients so it's worth the price. I'll definitely buy these again.
They are very nicely packaged & I like the box they came in, but...they taste HORRIBLE (at least in my opinion). We got the Zamn Good Zesty Lemon flavor. It had a white coating which didn't taste so bad except that it felt like it was coated in wax. The bar it self was gritty and didn't seem to have a lemon flavor at all! I thought I was eating dirt.
Maybe it's just this flavor and others are good but I'm not gonna risk it. That's over $20 going in the garbage!