- We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Fit)/Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit)
- MUS designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50+)
- ★Tesla's logo has been changed to "TSLA" from the 2019 product. Please be assured that this product is from Tesla.★
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Muscle Tank Top||R Neck Sleeveless||Hyper-Dri Short Sleeve T-Shirt||Long Sleeve Round Neck Compression||Long Pants Compression||Compression Socks|
|Fit||Compression Fit||Compression Fit||Relax fit||Compression Fit||Compression Fit||-|
|Material||87% polyester-13% Spandex||87% polyester-13% Spandex||100% Polyester||88% Polyester - 12% Spandex||88% Polyester - 12% Spandex||64% Nlylon-30% Polyester-4% Polyurethane|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Decent running shorts for the price.
- I've done 2 x 10k's in them and no chaffing :-) which is my sole purpose in wearing them so they get a big tick.
- I have them in green and they look good.
- Too small. I usually take a medium (occasionally a large) so I heeded the warnings and went for a large in these. The actual shorts part fits fine but the waistband has absolutely no give and is way too tight. Some more elastic in the waistband and they'd be perfect. I might need to learn how to use the sewing machine properly :-)
- Material is thin. These are unlikely to see the 12 month mark, even when used in heavy rotation with my other compression shorts. The seams seem a little flimsy as well.
Even though my review might come across as a little negative I'd actually buy them again, I'd just get them in XL next time.
I have bought Tesla gear before and have found them to be well made and durable. Too early to say with this. Watch this space!