- We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Fit) / Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit)
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Ships direct from locations within the Australia
- designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50+)
- ★Tesla's logo has been changed to "TSLA" from the 2019 product. Please be assured that this product is from Tesla.★
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
2-Way Moisture Wicking
- Quick dries after wash and even when sweating and wicks moisture.
- Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
TSLA GEARS 4 SEASON BASELAYER SERIES
All-season Baselayer designed to be worn throughtout the year.
Hyper Cooling system for improved breathability and ventilation with all the benefits of compression wear.
Superb sweat absortion and moisture wicking properties.
Block 98% of the UV radiation (UPF 50+ )
- Wicking +++++
- Breathability +++++
- Comfort ++++
- Comprestion ++++
|Wintergear Compression Shorts sleeve||Compression Mock Neck Longsleeve||Hoodie Sweatshirt||Skull Cap||Compression Shorts||Long Compression Baselayer|
|Fabric||87%Polyester-13%Span||87%Polyester-13%Span||51% Cotton - 49% Polyester||92% Polyester - 8% Span||87%Polyester-13%Span||87%Polyester-13%Span|
|Features||2nd Skin Compression with added comfort||2nd Skin Compression with added comfort||Micro Fleece Lining||Micro Fleece Lining||2nd Skin Compression with added comfort||2nd Skin Compression with added comfort|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have worn the Tesla baselayer in training and work environments and have been extremely happy with it (I bought two)
Great value against the other competitors recommend it. Buy one size larger than you normally take or if after extreme compression the normal size you take. If you have been training hard these compression garments are also good to sleep in to aid recovery.
the stitching is strong, absolutely no issues with it at all. Very comfortable to wear.