- We recommend ordering ONE size up (Regular Fit)
- Order usual size ( Extreme Compression Fit)
- Designed for all seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cooling effect)
- 87% polyester-13% Spandex. Excellent elasticity with enhanced range of motion.
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50+)
- ★Tesla's logo has been changed to "TSLA" from the 2019 product. Please be assured that this product is from Tesla.★
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Muscle Tank Top||R Neck Sleeveless||Long Sleeve Round Neck T-Shirts||Hyper dri Running Shorts 7"||Compression Socks (3 Pack)||Microfiber Cooling Sports Towel|
|Fit||Compression Fit||Compression Fit||Compression Fit||-||-||-|
|Material||87% polyester-13% Spandex||87% polyester-13% Spandex||87% polyester-13% Spandex||95% Polyester-5% Spandex||64% Nlylon-30% Polyester-4% Polyurethane||100% polyester|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s higher quality than I expected for the price. In a sports store you can expect to pay around $60 for something of this quality from a bigger brand.
I am usually an XL to 2XL depending on brand. I got this in XL expecting it to be snug but not firm. In fact it is a bit loose but not as loose as a regular T-shirt in the same size. It is certainly looser than its long sleeve counterpart which to my mind is closer to the fit that I expected. But that is being a little pedantic. 4-stars is probably a bit harsh but it is the only option short of 5 stars which for me is not warranted in this shirt. It is about a 4.6.
Overall, it looks really awesome. The material is great and high quality, but does tend to pick up a "sweat smell" after first use that other gym fabrics don't.