TSLA 1 or 2 Pack Men's Workout Running Shirts, Quick Dry Cool-Dri Short Sleeve Athletic Shirts, Active Sport Gym T-Shirts
- MTS50 : basic / MTS51 : V Neck / MTS53 : Color Block / MTS55 : Pocket / MTS61 : Sleeve pocket
- ***Alert: True to size (Ex: Size "Medium" 182cm 76kg - Pictured Model's Measurements)
- Fulfilled by Amazon: Ships direct from locations within the Australia
- Materials : 60/40 Cotton-Poly Jersey : 60/40 Cotton Poly 1x1 RIB
- Dynamic Cotton - DNA of natural Cotton-Blend fibers that dries multiple times compared to others
- Classic Crewneck design with shape holding neck collar
- ★Tesla's logo has been changed to "TSLA" from the 2019 product. Please be assured that this product is from Tesla.★
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Polo Shirt||3/4 Sleeve Casual T-Shirt||CQR Button-Up Shirt||Breathable Shirt||Hoodie Full-Zip Jacket||Running Shorts 7"|
|Material||95% Polyester 5% Spandex||60% Cotton 40% Polyester||100% Brushed Cotton||65% Polyester 35% Cotton||91% Polyester 9% Polyurethane||95%Polyester-5%Spandex|
|feture||Dri-Flex Pique||Dynamic Cotton||Plaid Patter with Accented Cuffs & Hanger Loop||Duratex Ripstop Fabric||Zipper pocket with an earphone outlet on the inside||Quick-drying and excellent stretc|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dymanic cotton had me scratching my head but once I got my hands on the shirt I understood. It feels like cotton.... But it doesn't. Weird right?
It feels like cotton but a nicer cotton, a smoother, softer cotton, like the older brother of cotton that got his act together and has a nice job in the city with a posh apartment.
Will definitely be buying more.