- ASIN: B07K32Q6B1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 660 customer ratings
TTYAOVO Girls Longsleeve Winter Clothes Toddler Flower Tulle Layered Casual Dress
- Soft material, fashion designs for girls.
- Please refer to our size information on the left picture of Detail Size Chart before ordering. 🌠Size Table means age ranges for the baby, but they are for general guidance only.
- It is recommended to wash by hand or machine, not to soak in hot water.Suggest to wash with water once before wearing for the first time.
- Soft material, suit for daily wear and other occasions, birthday party,holidays, casual wear.
- Toddler's casual clothing,girls shirt outfit,casual dress, This fits for 1-7 years baby girls.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The good: It is so beautiful and the color is amazing. The detail of the flowers look super neat and fancy. The price made it worth the purchase.
The bad: The top part and bottom seemed a little bit different sizes. Top was big and bottom super short and just a bit odd. Quality, haven’t washed it but doesn’t seem like it will be as pretty as first purchase but i have not washed it so i will update, the thread on tulle seems a bit cheap. Flowers get caught on tulle.
Update washed the dress, hung to dry and shrunk a tiny bit but did stay really pretty and the flowers dried perfectly.
Worth the purchase even for a few wears. Made my daughters a night in Paris very memorable.
My girls are small so these ran a bit big. I sized down on my older on but didn’t have a chance to size down on my younger one since we had family pics.
Granddaughter in Philly loves the dress, but it was too little for her. She wants the same thing in a bigger size. She even turned down the one with the unicorn for the one with the 3 D flowers; she loves unicorns.