TYR Solid Male Jammer-A
- Made in the USA and Imported
- 94% Polyester 6% Spandex
- The Durafast Elite Solid Jammer features Durafast Elite, TYR's most advance performance and training fabric
- Durafast Elite performance and training fabric
- Able to sustain 300+ hours of use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 8 October 2018
- ASIN : B07J5GWCRD
- Department : Luggage
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 57,533 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is not exactly the same as my old suit and so far at least the changes appear to be positive.
One change is in the liner. My old suit had a single piece of liner fabric sewn into the front, anchored at the top bottom and loose at the sides. This suit has a complete inner liner thorughout the entire suit that is sewn into the same seams as the outer layer. At first I was not pleased to see that seam running down the middle of the front, in just the place where you would not like to have a seam, but it was not a problem once I tried them on.
The material seems different, too. In the past I have always preferred the feel of the lycra/spandex material but of course they do not last in chlorine. The polyester and polyester-heavy blends last better, but have a harsh feel and not as much stretch. This material is different - feels more like the lycra/spandex with more elasticity and a much less abrasive texture.
Time will tell if this will last as well as the older more polyester-feel fabric.
I sure hope so - this suit is very nice to swim in.