TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce, Rich, Smoky Grilled Flavour, 150 ml
|Price:||($5.81 / 100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Chipotle Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, TABASCO Brand Pepper Pulp (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt) See more|
|Item weight||141 Grams|
|Package weight||0.32 Kilograms|
About this item
- The smooth, smoky flavor of TABASCO Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce is a natural for BBQs
- Use a generous amount to marinate and grill steak, pork, chicken and vegetables
- Adding a few drops to a dish is a great way to get that instant grilled flavour
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Chipotle | Size:150ml
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 25 x 8 cm; 141 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Stuart Alexander & Co
- ASIN : B00061EPZO
- Item Model Number : MC-TCH-1
- Best Sellers Rank: 82 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Chipotle Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, TABASCO Brand Pepper Pulp (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt)
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce is a rich, smoky sauce made with vine-ripened, red jalapeno peppers smoked over an open pecan wood fire.
From the manufacturer
TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce
This rich, full-bodied sauce is made from smoking vine-ripened, red jalapeno peppers over a smoldering pecan wood fire. The smooth, smoky flavour of TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce is a natural for BBQs. Use a generous amount to marinate and grill steak, pork, chicken and vegetables. In fact, adding a few drops to a dish is a great way to get that instant grilled flavor, without even firing up the grill!
Smoky Chipotle Bolognese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 500 grams beefs mince
- 1/3 of a cup tomato paste
- 2 x 400 grams cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 500 grams thin spaghetti
- TABASCO Chipotle Sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, or until soft, stirring regularly. Add the beef mince and cook, breaking up the mince with a wooden spoon, for 6-8 minutes or until the mince has browned.
2. Add the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, dried oregano and cold water. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. While the mince mixture is simmering, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until the spaghetti is tender. Drain spaghetti.
5. Divide the spaghetti among serving bowls. Spoon over the mince mixture and top with TABASCO Chipotle Sauce and parmesan before serving.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By teneels on 10 April 2021
By T. Roberts on 18 September 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Can be added with anythyn lyk dosa idly sambhar and chutneys...