|Package Dimensions||28 x 24.2 x 6 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
|Date First Available||26 September 2019|
Tablet Pillow Stand - AUMA Multi-Angle Soft Pillow Holder for iPads, Tablets, eReaders, Smartphones, Books, Magazines on Bed, Knee, Desk, Sofa, Floor- Red
|Item Weight||300 Grams|
About this item
- SOFT, STURDY, LIGHTWEIGHT - Made of lightweight foam with an ultra-suede cover for a sturdy stand that weighs only ounces. The plush exterior is extra soft and unzips for easy cleaning (machine washable).
- 3 VIEWING ANGLES - Get comfortable, then let Auma do the work of holding your tablet or book at the best angle for you. Rotate Auma for 3 distinct viewing angles for every reading position and change in lighting: your lap, sitting upright, or lying flat.
- SMART DESIGN - Designed by an optical engineer to provide 3 different viewing angles has 3 sides of specific height & angle: 8.5” (49°) x 7.9” (70°) x 6.6” (61°), 11.5” in length.
- TABLETS, E-READERS, iPADS - auma tablet pillow is compatible with most tablets, e-readers, smartphones, and reading materials including: iPad mini, air, pro, iPad 1 - 4; Samsung Galaxy tablets, Kindle, HTC, LG, Nokia Lumia, OnePlus, Dragon Touch & Google Nexus, kids tablets, books, magazines, textbooks - you name it!
- TECH GIFT - Auma is a year round tablet accessory gift for iPad, e-reader, tablet, and book lovers. On the couch, in the kitchen with a cookbook, reading in bed, doing homework in the car, auma is terrific for readers of all ages.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is still very helpful and I feel that my tablet is not in danger of falling. I would recommend this item to those who Zoom a lot and to those who like to read in bed.
It would suit a phone rather than a tablet.
It wasn't what I was looking for, so I returned it.
Luckily, returning it was easy.
I have bought a similar holder from Kleva range which so much superior in quality. In fact I thought it would be the same from Amazon.