|Item Model Number||XML-T6|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Type of Bulb||3*AAA or 1*18650 lion battery|
|Handle Material||Anti-Slip Aluminum|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Special Features||High Lumens, Zoomable, Water Resistant, 5 Operating Modes (High, Medium, Low, Flash/Strobe, SOS/Emergency), Weather & Shock Resistant, Lightweight & Pocket-Sized, Easy to Use, Anti-Roll Body, Tactical Tail Switch|
|Included Components||Hand strap|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Description Pile||AAA and 18650 lion battery|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 5.5 x 8 cm|
Tactical Flashlight, YIFENG XML T6 Ultra Bright LED flashlight with Adjustable Focus and 5 Light Modes for Camping Hiking Emergency (2 pack)
- ADJUSTABLE FOCUS: Intense Spotlight for long range observation can up to 600 feet, Circle Floodlight for large area illumination
- FIVE LIGHT MODES: High / Middle / Low / Strobe / SOS, With ON / OFF button, easy to operate
- SPECIAL POWER: The Super Bright Tac light is powerful enough to light up an entire room or zoom in on distant objects
- ADVANCED DESIGN: Aircraft grade alloy, premium type 3 hard-anodized. Skid-Proof design & Water Resistant design (Highest water-resistant level of IPX-6)
- POWERE SOURCE: 1×18650 Li-on Rechargeable Battery (Not Included) or 3× AAA Battery (Not Included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YIFENG Flashlight — Light Up Your Life
- YIFENG XML T6(100% Band New) is a adjustable, compact LED Flashlight with bright light
- Adjustable Focus: can adjust its focus for different usage
- Output brightness: Can come to above 1600 lumens [lm] (when using 18650)
- Made of high quality 6061T aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and durable enough for long time daily using
- Lamp base: CREE XML-T6, high power LED. With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours or more, no need to consider replacing the cap for the whole life
- Power by: 1x 18650 3.6V/3.7V or 3X AAA battery (Battery Not Included)
- Works well in heavy rain, highest water resistant level of IPX-6, but do not submerge it into water too long time
- 2x YIFENG XMT 6 LED Flashlights
- 2x AAA Battery Holders (Batteries Are not Included)
- 2x 18650 Battery Tubes
- 2x Lanyards (Hand Straps)
- 1x Operation Guide
How do you change the modes on this flashlight?
- Fully press the button to turn the light on/off
- Lightly (about half way) press the button to switch modes
Total Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK WARRANTY
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE REPLACEMENT POLICY
- If you are not 100% satisfy with the purchase for any reason, don't hesitate to contact us to request a refund or replacement
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The draw current on these is high.... it will eat through alkaline AAAs in no time, just like a digital camera flash.... you need to use rechargeable AAAs like eneloops with these due to the current draw. I got approx 1 1/2 hour run time on high, with the eneloops. These flashlights were designed around the 18650 cells and that is where they run best. Interesting enough both of the these flashlights do not have the same T6 led. One is cool white (blueish white) and one is neutral white (soft yellowish). Don't know if it was supposed to be the same or not. But I got one of each color.
So for the price of 10.00 they are excellent. Don't try and compare these to higher quality 150 to 400 flashlights, such as Olights and other expensive brands, they are not. One will go in the truck glove box and the other as a beater around the farm...
I like the flood light on the zoom for walking around the yard....
- Good quality metal flashlights with decent bright light and high quality metal body which feels heavy and solid.
- The ‘zoom’ function is quite firm feeling initially but liable to become loose over a few months.
- At $11 bucks (no tax) for 2 of these - no complaints and value for money.
- When you focus the beam, it works great over a long throw ( 100 feet)
- As other reviewers have mentioned - eats through batteries. You get around an hour + of usage with alkalines. Best to use rechargeable batteries.
The only down side with this Flashlight is there are 5 different cycles when pressing the button and the only button on the flashlight. The cycle are High, Mid, Low, Strobe and SOS. It doesn't matter how strong or lightly you press, it will always go through the cycle no matter what. Since the light is fairly strong, the Strobe and the SOS mode is annoying.
This flashlight satisfied my need when visiting the museum in the dark. While all cellphones has included a flashlight mode, it can't display the level of brightness when you need to visit a larger area. I do recommend this if you are on your way to a dark adventure.
After 5 months of random use (roughly 2 hours use over that period of time), one of the two lights I purchased died. The build quality is good, but the LED chips they put in these must be rejects that CREE gives away for free.
Basically garbage, but what do you expect for that price.
Live & learn.
The build is solid, they are water proof and have strobe, SOS and 3 dimming modes. Comes with spacers for 18650 batteries (power forever) and adapters to use 3 AAA batteries instead.
The zoom focus is amazing. In a power outage situation, these lights when zoomed out completely and placed on the floor creates a 20 ft radius bright light on your ceiling lighting up an entire room.
Not sure if Amazon still sells OLIGHT 18650 batteries, but if they do I highly recommend.
The strobe effect is hard to look at, since that exercises the eyes too much....but great for the car to show an emergency situation. We thought the SOS feature was neat too, but we wonder how many would recognize the SOS feature.
The zoom feature lets you have a narrow bright spot light, or a wide beam for wide coverage, which is also really bright. Campers or hikers will love the small size. Needs 3 AAA batteries, not included.
Update: Contacted the seller and after many emails and much time, I received a replacement flashlight in the mail. Good customer service.
I have two of these and they both chew through the batteries exactly the same.
First impression is that they are smaller and much lighter than expected which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Haven't picked up any 18650 batteries yet so trying them out using decent quality procell aaa's.
Using a luxmeter at 5 feet and the flashlights focus set to the widest angle I was able to measure 500lumen, which is pretty impressive.
As a comparison my 4 D cell maglite only register 130 lumen with a focused beam.
I imagine that it would be much closer to the 1600 lumen advertised if I used 18650 batteries.
Now for the bad news. These arrived Monday, it is now Thursday. One was dropped on the carpeted floor and no longer works.
So I won't be using them for camping, or in an emergency kit. Where I need to know it will always work.
As a general purpose flashlight these will likely do fine.
- These monsters are bright. Even more so if you go find yourself some 18650rechargeable batteries.
- Modes are pretty easy to cycle through. If you're not used to having the different modes it can be frustrating for you.
- Feels solid, reliable in hand
- The Zoom slide is a useful function to have when you want to change from a flood to a spot.
- The LED node was not placed in the center for either one of the flashlights I received.
- I don't have any method of measuring the intensity of the light at a full charge.
These are really strong flashlights and are handy to have around. Even more so if you have charged 18650's to spare.