TaoTronics Aluminum Alloy Dimmable LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port, Table Lamp for Office Lighting, 3 Color Modes & 6 Brightness Levels, Official Member of Philips Enabled Licensing Program
- Aluminum Alloy Cooling LED Desk Lamp: Super Premium aluminum alloy construction acts as passive heat sink, protect and prolong LED lifespan
- 18 Adjustable Light Choices: 6 brightness levels and 3 lighting modes to choose from, non-ghosting and non-flickering lighting Ideal for work, study, reading and relaxing
- Keep Your Device Charging: USB port conveniently charge your devices, compatible with most smartphones and USB e-readers on the market
- Automatically Remember Your Setting: Memory function means you only need to set the brightness/color mode once, and it will automatically return to the setting when turned on next time
- Futuristic Lighting With a Contemporary Look: Ultra-slim arms and base with anodized/brushed aluminum finish adds style to your home/office
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TaoTronics - Enhance Your Life
Move forward, find your possible, enhance your life with TaoTronics. We help people discover products that address life’s needs and inspire you to enhance your life. From home goods to gym essentials and audio accessories, move life forward with products designed to match your grit and speed.
Power (for LED panel): 10W
Lumens: 550 lm
Power Voltage: 220V-240V
What's in the Box:
1 x TaoTronics Desk Lamp (Model: TT-DL22)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Guide
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The USB charging port makes it super convenient not having to use up another powerpoint plug. The charge rate is faster than expected too - not whopping fast but not irritably slow either.
Light modes are easy on the eyes whether you're using cool white or warm white colours with easy adjustable brightness level. Looks modern and stylish too when paired with my glass study desk. Highly recommended!
THE BRILLIANCE OF THE LIGHTS ARE GREAT AS WE ARE BOTH GETTING OLDER AND WORKING AT NIGHT IS FAR TOO HARD, NOW IT IS EASY. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS LAMP.
Top international reviews
The lamp is designed beautifully. It's handsome and highly functional. The settings change silently with a tap of a finger, and the lamp can be adjusted easily and silently. The light can be moved effortlessly to change the angle along the vertical axis, and the lamp can be easily rotated from left to right because, even though it appears to be well made of quality material, it is not at all heavy.
The lamp has a set of yellow and a set of white LEDs, and you have the option of using one or the other, or both together. Additionally, each of those settings has 6 degrees of brightness, so it's easy to get a setting that you'll like.
There's a pinpoint red light to indicate where to tap to turn the power on, in case you're in darkness. This lamp is truly well designed.
Several years ago, I bought another attractive LED desk lamp. That one was three times as expensive, and significantly dimmer. This one is simply great value for your money. I never review products, but in this case I felt compelled because people on a budget (most of us) should know that their hard-earned money will be well spent in this case.
I agree with comments pros, but I wont to add few cons:
1. LED’s protected glass is semitransparent, so I can see each LED, white and yellow, and sometime it feels like it is set of LEDs and not a lamp. TT-DL13 has white frosted glass and I see a long shaped lamp which changes the colors with an even tone unlike mine lamp in which you can see which parts of the lamp (which LED) are used for different colors.
2. Power input and USB input are located too close and therefore the L-shaped power connector (I got this one) slightly obstruct access to USB port.
3. Arms are longer than I expected when I saw in the pictures from different comments.