TaoTronics Rechargeable Touch Sensor Bedside Lamp, LED Table Lamps for Bedroom with Internal Battery up to 110 Hours Operation, 3000-3500K Color Temperature
- Safe and portable wireless design: rest reassured with a lamp that has no cable to speak of so that your baby won’t accidentally Trip over it
- 110-Hour battery: benefit from the built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery that’ll outlast your needs and expectations - up to 110Hours with the light always on at minimum brightness
- Eye-Friendly 360°Light: don’t worry about waking up who’s sleeping next to you (including your baby!) with the 360° light panel that provides a more uniform and delicate lightning
- Adjustable brightness: lay your finger on the touch sensitive panel and browse infinite possibilities of brightness to choose from. Enjoy more of a choice with no preset levels to start with
- One-touch control touch sensor lamp: easily turn the light on/off with by tapping once the touch sensitive panel placed at the top of the lamp
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would love to see larger battery life in the next version maybe 7000mah battery would last more longer. Other than that I am still happy with the current.
My partner appreciates the portability and dim option because I'm often up late, and stumble blind and swearing into our room. Now he can just leave it by the door and I won't wake him with that circus, or a bright phone torch.
Not sure I like it enough to buy for full price, but definately may pick up another on sale.
The battery life on it is great and it lasts a very long time. We use it nightly as a night light and only charge it every two weeks roughly.
The charging takes a few hours to get to full but other than that you just can’t go wrong with this unit.
The dimmable light is easy to use and makes it easy to keep the level of light you need.
Definitely recommend this product.
Where this product really shined (no pun intended) recently was during a blackout. It was sufficient enough to provide reasonable lighting to my entire open-plan living/dining/kitchen area. Certainly better than even a large number of candles could otherwise have done, and of course no annoying flickering.
Website says up to 110Hours with the light always on at minimum brightness
I expected battery to last for days at maximum brightness - unfortunately not the case.
Love the design though. Looks great.
Top international reviews
WELL SHUT MY MOUTH!!! These folks from TaoTronics sent me an email a day or two later and said that they were working on correcting some of the stuff that I mentioned. They sent a new lamp out and I have to say it is absolutely perfect! It is a warmer light and the dimmer goes down dramatically more than before. Hats off to this company for being so incredibly responsive to an individual customer! Very impressive!!!
The light is soft and warm. It reminds me of old fashion kerosene camping lanterns. One lamp easily lit our 12 foot by 8 foot camper at night (though it would have been tough to read by it if you were across the room from it). Two would be all you'd ever need in that size space. The dimmer feature is awesome! Works great for "mood" lighting.
It charges with a standard micro-USB cable (same as many Andriod phones, Kindles, tablets, etc.), which is great for us! We can charge it with a car charger on the road and have light for our whole trip!
The light itself is very light weight (which is important for us, since we need to keep the tow weight our camper to a minimum), but it is very attractive. I've had lots of people ask me about it when it was sitting around my house prior to camping. My husband liked it so much, he's using it as his bedside light. I'm probably going to have to buy at least two more, since I think he won't let this one go.
Surprisingly high quality construction, this lamp looks and feels super fancy. It operates smoothly, requiring a soft and silent touch to operate, and the continuous long-touch dimmer is a nice touch so that you don't have to button mash through a bunch of presets to simply turn on/off. The light is warm colored but not so warm as to be useless for reading; however, it gets only JUST bright enough to read with (assuming the lamp is right next to you) so if you're looking for a bright reading lamp this may not be the best bet. At its dimmest, this lamp doesn't wake my SO, though it might wake a very, very light sleeper. It doesn't generate much heat.
The handle feels like a soft faux-leather and rotates smoothly. Carrying the lamp by the handle isn't 100% necessary since the lit body doesn't produce any heat but it does keep your hands very free.
I'm particularly enthused by the claimed battery life since I live in a hurricane-prone area and experience a handful of power outages every year. I haven't tried to use it for the whole battery life yet but I did run it on low brightness for around 16 hours recently with no problems.
Ultimately, this fancy thing is a steal for less than thirty bucks, and significantly nicer than its kitchy counterparts in both form and function.
Edit: a year later, my favorite lamp is still running strong and I've had no problems with it.
To summarize the highlights:
* They're lightweight, have lantern style top handles that are extremely strong, and it's classy/tasteful in appearance with a plastic faux wood grain top and bottom.
* The capacitive dimming and on/off functions work flawlessly!
* There is no fast charge, but it charges in time (4,000 mAh Battery mind you), and can illuminate just fine while taking on a positive charge. And you can use Portable Chargers with this to stay, well, absolutely portable.
I've used these for about 4 solid days now, and I Love them!! Absolutely a Great Product!!
The light is bright and the touch-top control works well, but wish the dimmer function would reduce the light output a little more, on the lowest setting.
The casing appears well made and is attractive. The simplicity of the design, with the faux wood accents, makes the unit ideal for use, with any decor.
The versatility is great. Can be used indoors, outdoors and is ideal for emergency use, as long as the unit is fully charged.
Since the supplied USB cord is standard, we are using it with a USB wall plug adapter, for mobile phones. Working great, so far.
Instructions for registration and extended warranty, are also included. Registration is simple and straightforward, using your Amazon order number, for the purchase order reference. Nice to see a manufacturer stand behind their product.
Placed one on top of a very tall bookcase, in our office and is perfect at night, since it illuminates the entire room, with a clear, but soft light. Very easy on the eyes. The only problem, when we need to turn it off, we need a small step-ladder to reach the top of the unit.
Two additions would be very welcome, with a third as a suggestion for a separate model:
1) the lowest dimmer setting, should reduce the light to a mere hint of light;
2) an on / off switch with a USB wall plug adapter, in addition to the touch top control;
3) a separate model with a yellow light, as a deterrent to attracting insects, for use outside, in the summer.
Ordered two and went back and ordered two more, since there are so many practical uses for this light.
EDIT: I changed my rating from 3 to 5 stats because TaoTronics was incredibly kind and responsive and replaced my faulty lantern immediately, without any hassle. I recommend this lamp, and the company's customer service, without hesitation.
Item: LED Table Lamp
Input: DC 5V 1A
Light Angle: 360° Uniform Lighting
Made in: China
All the specs seems to check out. I havent actually tested the power usage or input myself, but I can tell from my older one that it can go a long time without recharging.
- Does light up a good area in a 360° around you.
- Has handle for easy carrying. You can literally take this anywhere.
- Long battery life. This lamp will last you a good long while. Its nice when the power goes out or when needing to go into the attic.
- the main con for me is the fact that the product wasnt the same both times. Lack of Consistency is no bueno and very disappointing.
Check my pictures for a visual reference. The old one is white (the one on the right). The new one is yellow/orange. I was expecting white. If the product is no longer the same color it should be listed as a different color. I originally bought the new one for my wife but will now return/replace it.
I'll update this post/rating if anything changes.
A couple notes:
* UI works great - it remembers the last brightness setting and holding down alternates between raising and lowering brightness
* There little plastic strap handle is pretty discreet but perfectly sized, make it really useful for carrying around if you're considering using it as an emergency lamp or something
* The unit I got came misaligned - the base/bottom edge of the lamp was offset by a few millimeters and it took a bit of force to pop it in straight
* While the picture shows a warm white, actual light is like the user pictures - it's a daylight/cool white LED. The pictures do give a good sense of scale. It's almost a foot tall for reference
* The description says 4400mAh but the label on the product says 4000mAh for the battery. Somewhat academic I suppose, if I don't have it plugged in, it lasts for hours, although I haven't extensively tested the longevity
* When on full power, it's reasonably bright (maybe like a 40W light bulb?) and very even (except the very edges at the top and bottom), but at lower light levels, my unit has shows vertical banding (cast light is fine, more of an aesthetics thing). More of a functional concern (and why it gets 4 stars instead of 5 from me) is that at lower levels (below 50% or so for me) there's visible flicker due to its dimmer. Sensitivity to PWM strobing depends on the person, so this may bother you more or less, but for me, means that I can't use it at the lower levels without it being seriously distracting.
Another wonderful thing IMO is the USB charging. everyone has a USB charger these days and it is typically a non bulky and very portable charging capability in home, car and boat.
Edit: Some folks have mentioned indoor use in their reviews. Although the lamp is not waterproof it certainly would be acceptable to put out in the yard as a party light.They are so easily portable you could put a bunch of them out in the yard and collect them at the end of the night. Just thought this should be mentioned because these lamps would really look cool as party lights.
One last thought. It would be nice if the maker could figure out how to put a snap or some such on the carrying loop. This would allow you to hang the lamp more easily by being able to unsnap the handle and wrap it around whatever you are hanging it from.
We live in southern cal, and eat outside almost every night. These lights are perfect for our outdoor dining, cocktails, everything! Thanks for offereing this very affordable and great product.
I bought one of these in January and have been very impressed with it. I have found so many more uses then I originally imagined. Use it a just a regular table lamp. Unplug it when needed - say, playing board games and want a closer more direct light. Also - great value of the price.
My only gripe?
I just recently bought three more of these lights as we are remodeling the house and these make perfect lights for "that spot in the corner."
Issue - the COLOR of the light coming from the lamp I originally bought is dramatically different. The one I bought in January has a crisp, clean white light. Can be very bright at high setting.
The three I just bought are more of a "warm?" light and do not put out nearly the same amount of light. Even adjusted to the highest setting.
So not only are they not as bright but - and I know this sounds petty - they do not match with the lamp I previously got.
I have checked carefully and am positive I purchased the same lamps as the one in January.
MY rating? First lamp 5 stars. Most recent purchase 3 stars.
This is a great idea - it's simple to charge and to use. Unfortunately, after about a month is started going off after a few minutes. I'd tap it on again, and a few minutes later it would go off - it was fully charged. Unfortunately I think it's cheaply made. It's not something you will have and use for years. Maybe others had a better experience - I really wanted it to work and it did - until it didn't.