- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Targus VersaVu Classic 360-Degree Rotating Case and Stand for 11-Inch iPad Pro, Black (THZ744GL)
- Patented custom-molded tray with reinforced corners enhances impact protection
- Patented 360° rotation for quick-switch portrait/landscape viewing
- Passes military grade 4 ft. Drop testing
- Adjusts in an instant TO deliver virtually infinite viewing angles and comfortable typing
- Integrated Apple Pencil/stylus holder
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The VersaVu Classic Case for 11-inch iPad Pro combines leading protection, efficient functionality and versatile viewing with 360 degree rotation. Carry your iPad with confidence knowing it's securely protected in the custom-moulded tray with reinforced corners. It features includes audio-enhancing sound scoops boost sound performance, secure magnetic wrap closure and elastic hand strap. Available in black colour.
Visible screen diagonal
11" / 28 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
* Provides good all-around protection which was my main requirement
* Looks great
* Switches between landscape and portrait modes (some apps work only in portrait so this is important)
* Good choice of viewing angles in either landscape or portrait
* Nice exterior finish
* Doesn’t provide wake/sleep feature for the iPad when opening and closing the cover...why not??? My old versavu case for iPad 4 did!!
* Doesn’t allow the Apple Pencil to charge while docked to the edge of the cover. It stays in place magnetically but doesn’t charge!! This is ridiculous if you use the pencil a lot because you’ll have to remove the case to charge your pencil!!! Terrible design. Fortunately that’s not a huge deal for me because I don’t use the pencil but if I did, it would be a deal breaker and I’d return the case.
* Really flimsy rubber edges. When I switch modes from landscape to portrait, the mid-points of the rubber edges nearly peel away from the iPad because you need to grip the case firmly to rotate it and the rubber isn’t firm enough to resist the force required to rotate it. I’m sure these edges are a weak point and will eventually break.
* Very weak magnet for the closure flap. I feel the flap design is also going to be a weak point and will eventually break when you flip it back and forth to stow it out of the way when using the iPad.
Overall it serves the purpose and I like it but I sure hope these shortcomings will be addressed in future versions of the case.
(normal C est pour du Apple 😉)
What really works is that it can do landscape as well as portrait mode, and it has a handhold that I can also use as a lefty 🙌🏽 The speaker redirect is a smart touch too.
The area around the camera hole is a bit thin and thus easily deflected or bent. This edge may eventually be the breaking point of this rather well made and designed case.
Looking forward to comparing this one to the Zugu Alpha, which I find hard to depart from🏆
High quality but very heavy and very thick.