Techcity Princess Girls Sandals Dress Up Dance Party Cosplay Jelly Shoes for Kids Toddler Mary Janes
- Girls Fancy Jelly Sandals - Princess girls queen dress up cosplay jelly shoes for kids toddler dance party sandals, mary janes for your child to wear at weddings,parties,carnivals or casual
- Material - Synthetic,Little plastic smell is normal.Putting it outside for few days,the smell will disappear. The material is fairly soft so they don't hurt your feet and without bruising the ankles
- Features - Lightweight PVC sole,non-slip,anti-wear,waterproof,breathable,adjustable buckle
- Perfect Gift - The heel of these Jelly Shoes is a perfect comfortable height. High-Heeled: 1.4 inch. Perfect gift for your little princess
- 100% Satisfaction Ganrantee - Our girls sandals offers the most standard size chart for you. If you have any doubts about the size of these girls jelly shoes, please do not hesitate to contact us
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.08 x 16.51 x 7.49 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 January 2019
- ASIN : B08FXBNL9K
- Department : Girls’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,952 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #6 in Girls' Fashion Sandals
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
-they smell; my daughter loves her new shoes so much she says she even likes the smell, but it's quite strong and quite chemical, to be honest
- they run small; my daughter is not even size 11 yet, more like 10-ish, I ordered size 11 and they fit her feet like a pair of gloves; no room to grow really
- they have real buckles (not Velcro closures!), which is hard to fasten even when adult is doing it; it helps them to stay put, I guess, but makes very hard for a child to put them on/to remove. My 4-year old daughter learned to fasten buckles on her shoes in ten minutes though.
But, again, they're cheap and they look like magical shoes straight from fairy tale, which makes my little girl very happy! I might consider buying them in a different colors too.
We just got these in the mail today. They're super cute. I wasn't sure if they would fit my daughter because she has wide feet but they're stretchy and she says that they're comfortable. We ordered a size 11 when she's a size 9. There's some room in between her toes and the front of the shoe but there weren't size 10s available and again, she has a wide foot so we usually size up. They have a buckle closure which I'm not a huge fan of just because my daughter won't be able to deal with them by herself.
I wish I could post a picture of the smell. They REEK. The chemical smell is strong and awful. Like Walmart jelly shoes when you hold them to your face and sniff them. But a thousand times worse. My daughter exploded with joy when she saw them and decided she’d wait to wear them because “they Kinda stink a lot”.
On a positive note, they really are beautiful abs nice material. Very comfortable and flexible but solid enough to protect her feet out of the house.
So I’m disappointed in the lame clasp and the stink, but for thirteen dollars, I’ll live.