- Item Weight: 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- ASIN: B07G2WNZ6H
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,251 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #19 in Health Care Thermometers
Digital Thermometer for Fever,Basal Body Thermometer for Oral,Rectal, Underarm, Clinical Detecting Body Temperature in Infant, baby kids adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 WAYS TO MEASURE Rectal, Oral and Axillary to Accurate detect fever for each member of the family.
- A NO HASSLE SOLUTION Flexible tip, Easy-to-read display with one button to switch from F and C
- FLEXIBLE TIP - More Convenient, Softer in the Mouth and NO MORE SLIPPING! (Simply bite and Hold)
- Last Temperature MEMORY FUNCTION- Vital for Checking the Course of the Temperature or Fever
- GET PEACE OF MIND Order this reliable, easy-to-use, Your purchase is backed by a 1-year warranty,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fevers can sometimes be difficult for adults to detect. For children and pets it’s even harder. First, they may not understand what is going on. Second, they may not be able to communicate to you what they are feeling anyway.
For adults and older children, oral measurement works fine. But that isn’t safe for infants. Under the armpit is perfect for little bodies. Lastly, rectal measurement is really the only way to check for fever symptoms in our furry friends
We are committed to providing great value and service. We sincerely hope that it shines through in everything we do.