- ASIN: B0009KVDPM
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm ; 181 g
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
Ultimate Arcade Games / Game
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- Choose from Asteroid Mine, BeeKeeper, ChipBot, FlipSide, Galaxy Hero, Gridlock, Highway 51, Merchant Galactic, Milk Run, Omega Force, Rubes Cubes, and Treasure Hunter
- View detailed statistics about time played, games played, medals won, and overall completion percentage
- Earn Tokens for superior performance, then spend them at the Shopping Mall
- Hit the Challenge Room to play over 100 skill challenges
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My favorites include:
"Milk Run" is like the second and third Super Mario Bros games on the NES. The graphics are amazing and the power ups are inventive and sometimes even funny.
"Tresure Hunter" is basically Pit Fall with better graphics and mazes. The game has a very Indiana Jones type feel to it.
"Chip Bot" is like a cross between Pac Man and Bomber Man. The results are eXpLoSivE!
"Bee Hive" might just be the most addictive game on the cart. It reminds me of some old computer puzzle game, but I forgot its name.
"Highway 51" is a Spy Hunter clone that totally surpasses the orginal. You even get to fight giant UFOs at the end of each level.
"Flipside" is an Arknoid game with another twist! Besides reflecting the ball you can shot a lazer that makes all the blocks of the same color that are connected to the block you hit ... slowly vaporize. It adds more of a puzzle elemement to this clasic little reflex game.
What I like about the games are that they are challenging, but very fair. I was never that good at Spy Hunter, but I can blast through many levels on Highway 51. Overall, this might just be the coolest collection of games you can buy anywhere for just $20.00! I hope they make a sequel soon.