|Part Number||AU QC25/35 control adapter (SG-0063)|
|Package Dimensions||10.8 x 2.4 x 1 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Weight||40 g|
|Manufacturer reference||AU QC25/35 control adapter (SG-0063)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||23 August 2018|
T Tersely Headphone Earphone Audio Replacement Adapter Cable for Bose QuietComfort 25/35/QC25/QC35/QC35 II, Remote Volume Control & Mic for Samsung Sony Xiaomi Huawei Android Phone / PS4 / Xbox
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$1.65 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Perfectly Compatible Wireless Headsets with AUX IN Interface.
- Replacement Cable Work with Bose QuietComfort 25 35 QC25 QC35 Headphone (but note: it doesn’t fit Bose QC3)
- Supports Wire-control and Volume Control. (Only fits Andriod phones, not suitable for iPhones, iPads or Macbook)
- Remote Volume Control Mic Fit Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 6 Note 5 Note 4 Note 3 Sony Xiaomi Huawei Android Phone.
- Made of Durable Rubber-coated Cord And Gold-plated Plugs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfectly Compatible Wireless Headsets with AUX IN Interface
Supports Wire-control and Volume Control
Made of Durable Rubber-coated Cord And Gold-plated Plugs
Replacement Cable Work with Bose QuietComfort 25 35 QC25 QC35 Headphone (but note: it doesn’t fit Bose QC3)
Remote Volume Control Mic Fit Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S8, S7 edge S7, S6 S5 Note 9 Note 8 Note 5 Note 4 Note 3 Sony Xiaomi Huawei Android Phone
Cable Length: 1.35m
Jack : 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Male
For BOSE QuiteComfort QC25, QC35 etc.
1 x Audio AUX Cable
* BOSE Earphone and Other Digital Accessories in the Picture Not included.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, when plugged into my Macbook Pro, it doesn't work very well.
1. Pressing volume-up button once would continuously raise volume to the max; and pressing volume-down once would continuously lower volume to the 'mute'. I found a workaround for this, which is after pressing volume-up, immediately press volume-down once, to stop the unwanted change of volume; and vice versa for when you intend to just volume down by a little.
2. Pressing pause/resume button once somehow becomes twice. So the music would pause and then immediately resume again; or vice versa. No workaround for this, double pressing it would somehow just skip to the next song.
So in summary, sound signal wise, this is great. Buttons wise, it works as expected on my Android phone, but not at all on my Macbook Pro. Giving 3 stars to due the issues mentioned above but I'll keep it since I will be mainly using it with my phone.
It works. Though I have to adjust the connection as it's missing some audio or tones (I really don't know how to describe it). After adjusting, it's a blessing.
I just hope it'll last long, say atleast a year or two.
Other than that, it's great!
Obvious the quality when playing COD was significantly lower quality than original
After approximately 3 months it suddenly stopped working.
My friend purchased an identical cord from same provider (my recommendation) and his stopped working 3.5 months later. Both without any damage and just sitting on table.
This cable quickly fixed this problem. Audio is clear to broadcast and receive.