ThermoPro TP63 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Touchscreen and Backlight Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Truly Weatherproof Sensor】Completely sealed waterproof outdoor sensor transmits readings up to 200ft/60m using a 433MHZ signal, assuring transmission in rain or snow
- 【Rechargeable & Cold-resistant】Remote sensor contains rechargeable lithium battery technology to monitor temperature as low as -40°F/°C
- 【Informative】Touchable backlight LCD screen displays indoor-outdoor temperature and indoor humidity with trend arrows and high & low records, keeping you aware of the changes in your living conditions; (Not measure outdoor humidity percentages)
- 【Smart Design】Temperature and humidity monitor tracks environmental conditions in 4 locations with additional sensors; Features tabletop, wall-mountable and magnet-mountable design
- 【1 Year Warranty! Register your product after purchase and receive Extended 3 Year Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, you can reach us at 877-515-7797
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ThermoPro - Life Like A Pro
Equipped with a professional grade indoor/outdoor sensor, the ThermoPro TP63 digital indoor outdoor thermometer monitor environmental conditions in 4 locations inside and outside your home from 200ft/60m away. The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays accurate, reliable indoor outdoor temperature and indoor humidity with high / low information for the past 12 hours and over all-time. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a weather-resistant & rechargeable design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting.
No matter you're concerned about keeping your greenhouse suitable for plants, or just plain comfort, this ThermoPro TP63 wireless thermometer hygrometer tells you what you need to know.
1. Enhanced 433 MHz transmission frequency up to 200ft/60m away
2. Touchable backlight display for easy viewing
3. Trend arrows helps you to make necessary adjustments in advance
4. Displays all time/24 hours Max & Min humidity and temperature records; Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
5. Rechargeable outdoor sensor, one full charge can last for more than 1 year
6. Weather-resistant outdoor sensor for reliable use
7. Sync up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor different locations (additional 2 sensors sold separately)
1. Remote Range: up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present.)
2. Indoor Temperature Range: -4~158°F (-20~70°C)
3. Outdoor Temperature Range: -58~158°F (-50~70°C)
4. Humidity Range: 10~99%
5. Temperature Tolerance: ±2.0°F (±1.1°C)
6. Humidity Tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
1 x Receiver
1 x Transmitter
2 x AAA Battery
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
From the manufacturer
ThermoPro digital hygrometers are rigorously optimized to provide the most accurate results possible while still providing a simplified user experience.
ThermoPro TP63 Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer
Equipped with a professional grade rechargeable sensor, the outdoor thermometer and hygrometer provides accurate temperature and humidity readings every 50 seconds up to 200ft/60m away! No matter the situation, ThermoPro wireless thermometer hygrometer tells you what you need to know, at-a-glance, all in an attractive, compact digital display.
- Wireless Remote Range: 200ft/60m
- Indoor Temperature Range: -4~158°F (-20~70°C)
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -31~158°F (-35~70°C)
- Temperature Tolerance: ±2.0°F (±1.1°C)
- Humidity Range: 10~99%
- Humidity Tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
Digital Outdoor Thermometer Sensor Features
Wirelessly Track 4 Locations
Track environmental conditions in 4 locations up to 200ft/60m using a 433MHZ signal and additional remote sensors.
Uses rechargeable lithium battery technology to resist cold weather and monitor temperature as low as -31°F(-35°C). Range may be reduced by the distance of the remote sensor to the base station.
Sealed waterproof outdoor sensor assuring transmission in rain or snow.
Featuring rechargeable lithium battery to save hundreds of disposable batteries and reducing landfill waste.
Indoor Temperature & Humidity Gauge Features
Monitors the current indoor humidity & indoor/outdoor temperature with temperature and humidity accuracy to ±1°F and ±2~3%RH.
Backlight LCD Display
Touchable backlight button with bold numbers make it easy to view in all light conditions, even at night.
Max & Min Records
Displays all time/24 hours Max & Min humidity and temperature records and trend arrows, keeping you aware of the changes in your living conditions.
Multiple Mounting Options
Tabletop, wall-mountable and magnet-mountable design, convenient mounting feature for every type of room.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Very prompt shipping.
The interior display unit is is clear and easy to read. The price is very reasonable.
I was ready to return the unit though, as the outside remote sensor kept on losing contact with the interior base unit; displaying dashes and no data after a few minutes. Eventually I found an area to mount the inside display unit, away from studs, where it maintained contact. (It seems that if there are too many wooden framing members in the way, the signal will be blocked, despite it being only 8-10 feet away.)
The Remote sensor is rechargeable and at this point it's not clear how long a given charge will last but it's currently lasting 2 weeks and counting in weather hovering around freezing.
I really like the sealed transmitter. The rechargeable feature is also handy.
The price was very reasonable. Happy with this purchase.
The display is large enough to see the digits without having to use the back lighting feature.
Not sure it it’s possible to use a second sensor. This would be useful. Also haven’t checked the distance limitation between sensor and monitor.
Lowest temperature registered by the sensor so far is -5C.
Otherwise it works well and it connects with it's transmitter right through the thick walls of our old house.
I wound up putting both the base and the remote in the cold cellar. I think I'm getting what I want: the all time minimum temperature. But I won't bother buying two more remote units (which was my plan).