Thermoflask with Chug Lid and Straw Lid 40 oz Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- VACUUM INSULATION: The ThermoFlask keeps beverages ice-cold for 24 hrs, and hot for up to 12 hrs with double-wall and vacuum insulation. This BPA-Free stainless steel water bottle won’t transfer flavors, won't sweat and does not rust.
- CHUG AND STRAW LID: This stainless steel water bottle comes with two lids; an innovative leakproof chug lid for when you're feeling the burn & a straw lid for sipping. They allow easy one-handed or hands-free sipping even when you're busy or on-the-go.
- PREMIUM HYDRATION: Our line of insulated hydration solutions come in 24 oz & 40 oz sizes with a variety of colors. Our insulated water bottles are a convenient size that fits in most cup holders, backpack pockets & in your hand when adventure calls.
- DAILY ADVENTURE: Adventure awaits with ThermoFlask insulated stainless steel water bottles. They help you stay refreshed & hydrated for an active lifestyle. Soups & other hot liquids stay heated for hours while cold beverages keep cool throughout the day.
- THERMOFLASK QUALITY: Compare our stainless steel insulated water bottles to others from Camelbak, Contigo, Nalgene, Thermos, Swell, Bubba, Brita, Under Armour, MIRA, Klean Kanteen, Hydro Flask, SIGG, Yeti Rambler, Cayman Fitness, Lifefactory, & Nomader.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your beverages cold all day without a cooler (or hot without a microwave!) Our double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel bottles prevent outside temperatures from affecting the inside beverage temperature so your drink stays just the way you like it – all day long. Great for everyday adventures or outdoor activities like hiking, camping, biking, sports, picnics, and more. Drink the way you want with easy, controlled one-handed drinking. Chug or straw? Your choice. You get both!
|5 star 85% (85%)||85%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's a very solid bottle. The different lids are nice and secure. No worries about leaks. It's keeping things nice and cool. I tend to keep ice cubes in with my drink and they do melt but not super quickly. All told, I ended up paying about $1 an oz and that's fine.
If this is a bottle you're considering buying I'd say it's worth the money. So far it definitely has been worth mine.
The lid that you unscrew to drink from also smells really bad no matter how many times i wash it and it really bothers me. The lid with the straw also doesn't work well, every time i take a sip i get air bubbles and not enough water comes through, which also makes a really loud noise.
Although its a nice looking bottle, i don't recommend it.