|Color||My Little Pony|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 7.11 x 14.99 cm; 113.4 Grams|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Thermos 12 Ounce Tritan Hydration Bottle, My Little Pony
|Price:||+ $8.84 Delivery|
- Durable, impact-resistant and reusable hydration bottle is an alternative to disposable plastic water bottles
- Made from innovative Eastman Tritan copolyester; BPA-free
- Easy to use flip up straw; integrated carry loop
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as this places the product under pressure and may cause it to leak
- For cold liquids only; 12 ounce capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nothing is more vital to staying healthy and fit than proper hydration. Thermos brand hydration bottles make it easy to stay hydrated throughout the day. They are made of BPA-free, Eastman Tritan copolyester material and are reusable and built to last. This 12 ounce bottle is a perfect size for any lunch kit or backpack. It includes an easy to use, flip up straw and an integrated carry loop for on-the-go hydration. Not for use with hot liquids as they may cause burns. It is highly recommended that this bottle not be used with carbonated beverages as carbonation places the product under pressure and may cause it to leak. For use with children 3 years or older. Hand washing recommended.
From the manufacturer
Protect What You Love
At Thermos, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
Without insulation, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use
Stopper with Lid
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Remove spoon (B) (if present) by pulling up on it.
3. Open container (E) by twisting stopper (C) counterclockwise.
4. Remove gasket (D) from underside of stopper (C).
5. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble. Ensure gasket (D) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
6. Fill container (E) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for stopper (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace both stopper (C) and lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
Note: Spoon (B) (if present) snaps into top of stopper (C) when fully folded and aligned.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container. Leave space at top of container for lid/stopper, to avoid overflow
- Check to ensure any gasket around lid/stopper is properly positioned to prevent leakage
- Do not leave contents in container for more than 24 hours- spoilage rates depend on several factors.
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.