Thermoweb #3912 Heat'n Bond Iron-On Vinyl -17" X5 Yards Gloss
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||17"x5 Yards Gloss|
About this item
- Iron-On vinyl is a clear laminating product that protects fabric and other smooth surfaces that will be stretched or pulled
- Lustre (gloss) gives a shiny brilliant look and contains an advanced adhesive formula for quick and easy laminating
- Provides a durable, smooth, flexible, scuff-and-water resistant, acid free and UV-rated finish
- This package contains one 17in x 5yd roll
- Complete easy-to-follow directions are included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 5.08 x 49.53 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Thermoweb
- ASIN : B0011E0R84
- Item Model Number : 102765
- Best Sellers Rank: 19,952 in Stationery & Office Products (See Top 100 in Stationery & Office Products)
- Customer Reviews:
THERM O WEB-Iron-On Vinyl: Gloss Finish. 17in x 5yds. Iron-On vinyl is a clear laminating product that protects fabric and other smooth surfaces that will be stretched or pulled. The Lustre (gloss) gives a shiny brilliant look and contains an advanced adhesive formula for quick and easy laminating resulting in a smooth and flexible finish and provides a durable, scuff-and-water resistant, acid free, UV-rated finish. This product can be machine sewn and cleaned with a damp cloth. Used for crafts or home decor such as tote bags, memorabilia protectors, portfolios, table covers, outdoor furniture, placemats and wearable's: rain coats, ponchos, mattress protection, diaper coverings and much more! Compete, easy-to-follow directions are included. This package contains one 17in x 5yd roll. Care: wipe with damp cloth or hand wash in cold water, do not machine dry, do not dry clean, do not iron. Made in USA.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 May 2019