Thermoweb Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36" (3339)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- High loft fleece interfacing allows for added body and support
- Use for stabilizing quilt blocks and quilt parts
- Provides ideal support for handbags, tote bags, beach bags, and purses
- Ideal for home decor projects, such as table runners and place mats, requiring added body and support
- Easy to sew through; 100 percent polyester; washable; made in USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 23.83 x 2.92 cm; 76.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Notions Marketing - Drop Ship
- ASIN : B001C1Y4EO
- Item Model Number : 3339
- Customer Reviews:
High loft Fusible fleece interfacing adds the perfect layer of softness to any craft. Perfect for crafts such as hag construction, apparel, quilting, home décor projects.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The heat and bond is easy to use just be careful to use a cloth over your fabric so that if there is any overlay it doesn't stick to your iron like I stupidly did the first time I used it. It was easy enough to clean.
Simple to use, gives projects a lift inside and is less messy than sheets of wadding. I use it for the inside of fabric baskets and buckets, its perfect for kindle/ipad covers too. Can't recommend it enough!
Eventually, after two or three attempts, by pressing on the right side of the fabric, and stretching it as I moved the iron, I obtained a result which I considered good enough to use.
This low rating was given in terms of my experience - it may work perfectly well with an ordinary steam iron