Thermoweb Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36" (3339)
|Size||20 Inches x 1 Yd|
|Brand||Therm O Web|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
About this item
- High loft fleece interfacing allows for added body and support
- Use for stabilizing quilt blocks and quilt parts
- Provides ideal support for handbags, tote bags, beach bags, and purses
- Ideal for home decor projects, such as table runners and place mats, requiring added body and support
- Easy to sew through; 100 percent polyester; washable; made in USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 23.83 x 2.92 cm; 70 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Notions Marketing - Drop Ship
- ASIN : B001C1Y4EO
- Item Model Number : 3339
- Customer Reviews:
High loft Fusible fleece interfacing adds the perfect layer of softness to any craft. Perfect for crafts such as hag construction, apparel, quilting, home décor projects.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The heat and bond is easy to use just be careful to use a cloth over your fabric so that if there is any overlay it doesn't stick to your iron like I stupidly did the first time I used it. It was easy enough to clean.
Simple to use, gives projects a lift inside and is less messy than sheets of wadding. I use it for the inside of fabric baskets and buckets, its perfect for kindle/ipad covers too. Can't recommend it enough!