THERMOWEB Zots Clear Adhesive Dots, 3D, 1/2" Diameter x 1/8" Thick, 3-D
Enhance your purchase
- 200 Zots; 1/2 in diameter x approx. 1/8 in thick (1. 27 cm x 0. 318 cm)
- Use them to pop-up elements on your scrapbook pages, cards and crafts; such as photos, embellishments, die cuts, frames, flowers, large buttons, chipboard accents and more
- Permanent, crystal clear, double sided adhesive dots
- Easy to use roll; just press your object to the Zot, peel it off the liner, and then place it to your project
- Photo safe; Conforms to ASTM D-4236; Made in U. S. A.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:3-D
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 8.13 x 5.84 cm; 81.65 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Therm O Web
- ASIN : B0013JN2C0
- Item Model Number : 37-86
- Country of origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
Clear adhesive dots have revolutionized crafting! No need for messy liquid glue or dangerous hot glue! Add dimension to your project! Use them to pop-up elements on your scrapbook pages, cards and crafts; such as photos, embellishments, die cuts, frames, flowers, large buttons, chipboard accents and more!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dots look like blobs of clear silicon and have the bonding capability of chewing gum on your shoe. Don't get them on your fingers, which can be a bit difficult if you have two left thumbs like I have. They definitely stick to skin, paper, cloth and cellophane, but I found that it was a bit hit and miss with plastic bags like the zip-lock ones for sandwiches and storage.
They come on a roll and you peel them off as you need them, which is where fingers can get in the way. It would be better if there was a method of dispensing them properly. I found the box fell to pieces while I was checking to see if I had missed something. I don't think I had.
In spite of this they do their job, nice and discreetly, and I don't think they would fall off in a hurry once they stick.