- Specially sculpted Thorlos padding in the ball and heel made with THORWICK COOL provides maximum moisture wicking, protection and comfort
- Constructed with THOR WICK COOL fibers for superior moisture-wicking for drier, cooler feet. Ultra-lightweight socks frame with an aero
- Ultra-lightweight socks frame with an aerodynamic glove-like fit. Achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chaffing while functioning as a heel lock.
- Made in Statesville, North Carolina, USA
- 66% THOR-WICK COOL Polyester , 20% nylon, 13% polyester 1% elastic
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have plantar fasciitis in my right foot and have been purchasing all sorts of inserts, socks, braces, etc. after going to the doctor and physical therapy didn't work. Besides the daily stretches I do and the compression socks and arch supports I wear to bed, I find that a combination of Dr. Scholl's DreamWalk Hidden Arch Supports and Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Heel Cushions for men in a supportive shoe works better than 3/4 or full inserts with arch. However, putting in anything more than a tiny arch insert into a shoe sometimes makes the footwear tighter or brings the heel up high enough to give me heel sores. It is in these cases, that socks like this that have a cushioned heel take the place of a heel insert. These work great for me and I would have rated them 5 stars if they weren't so expensive. I also love the spearmint color.
I purchased these on Amazon for $13.95 because in one of the sporting goods stores near me they were $14.99 per pair. If they were $7 or less I would have purchased more than one pair.
UPDATE Oct 22, 2016 - I found several other colors of these crew socks at Marshall's today for $6.99 each and bought four more pairs since these are so comfortable.