- Item Weight: 449 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 449 g
- Item Model Number: TMM
- ASIN: B07H8GJQ77
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 April 2017
- Customer Reviews: 194 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
16,681 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #160 in Men's Sports Socks
- Constructed with THORLON blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation , and superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for a more comfortable trek.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding specifically designed for trekking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
They are so worth it.
The extra padding in the heel and toe area make a world of difference. I hate the price (HATE!) but I have to bite the bullet on this one because I *have* to be able to move comfortably (and fast) at work, and throbbing aching feet do not help with that. These socks will.
If you insist on being a cheapskate then just buy ONE pair and test them out (like I did.) After wearing them once I went back online and purchased several more pair. I'm grateful I found these because it makes my work day a little bit easier.
To my knowledge there is no sock on the market that comes even close to the thickness, comfort and durability of this sock. I've tried dozens. In addition to the unsurpassed comfort underfoot, the ankle portion stays up but will not leave an impression on your lower shin and ankle for hours as do almost all other socks.
Don't be put off by the price. Some reviewers have dropped a star because of the price. These are fully worth the extra bucks. There are no comparable socks on the market.
providing cushioning for his feet.
He prefers the mini crew sock to these as they are 2 inches
higher up the ankle for summer.
Thorlo is an excellent brand for his needs.