Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.79 delivery
Coffee Distributor/Leveler Tool, Coffee Distributor 58mm, Coffee Distribution Tool
|Price:||+ $16.00 Delivery|
- Solid Food 304 Stainless Steel Base enable you to feel reassurance when you make espresso. Anti-slip ABS handle is perfect for hand use
- Low profile makes it easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degrees to the counter. Evenly redistributes coffee grounds and provide a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply an even tamping pressure using the palm of the hand which helps with control and consistency
- Height is adjustable by it's screw mechanism (no grub screws ,shims, or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets
- Base Diameter: 58mm,weight: 500g (17.6oz)
- Anti-rust design , it’s pretty delicate with premium material and exquisite appearance
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Package included: １ＸCoffee Distributor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Si vous avez une machine à café expresso avec porte filtre et tamper, cet outil vous permettra d'égaliser la mouture de café dans le panier. La mouture étant mieux répartie, il suffit de presser normalement celle-ci avec un tamper avant de lancer l’espresso. L’eau traverse le café sur toute la surface du panier alors qu’avec une méthode sans égalisation, l’eau passe par la couche de mouture la plus faible et la moins résistante du panier (phénomène de channeling en anglais avec un café sous extrait et de pauvres arômes en tasse).
Pour en revenir à cet outil de répartition de la mouture dans le panier, il est également réglable en profondeur (de panier).
Pour conclure, je recommande ce produit.
20180903 I have been using it every day and does quite well. I use clockwise rotation. I tried counter-clockwise, but it left 3 imprints of the "smoothing flanges." I am just about able to get a perfect puck for tamping that stays nice and level when compressed.
There is, however, a technique to using these things.
First, as others have pointed out, it’s not a tamper. You use this prior to tamping. To get perfectly distributed and level coffee in your portafilter, adjust the height of this until it rides on the rim of your portafilter as you spin it. This will assure the coffee is precisely level each time. I give it a few counter clock wise turns to spread the coffee out evenly, then a few clock wise turns to level it. Then I give it a nice tamp. I have yet to have an uneven pull using this set-up. All my pucks come out evenly damp and compressed and I always get a full, rich crema.
I didn't rate durability but this is perfectly formed stainless steel and hard plastic and don't see there being any issues with time. For under $20, I have a tool that was missing from my espresso shots for far too long. I love this leveler!