|Item weight||0.99 Pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.88 delivery
Coffee Distributor/Leveler Tool, Coffee Distributor 58mm, Coffee Distribution Tool
- Solid Food 304 Stainless Steel Base enable you to feel reassurance when you make espresso. Anti-slip Aluminum Alloy handle is perfect for hand use
- Low profile makes it easier for barista to tamp with straight arm at 90 degrees to the counter. Evenly redistributes coffee grounds and provide a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply an even tamping pressure using the palm of the hand which helps with control and consistency
- Height is adjustable by it's screw mechanism (no grub screws ,shims, or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets
- Base Diameter: 58mm,weight: 500g (17.6oz)
- Anti-rust design , it's pretty delicate with premium material and exquisite appearance
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Package included: １Coffee Distributor
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Levels the freshly ground coffee in the portafilter making the layer very even, barely requiring a tamper afterwards. Coffee extraction much more even and consistent using this tool. Worth every cent.
Top reviews from other countries
I slightly settle the coffee before use, then spin clockwise until a smooth surface is achieved without friction from the coffee.
Word of warning: as per another review, this is tightly screwed together on upon delivery. I cut my hand on the distributor portion trying to loosen the middle locknut. Eventually, I put some coins into the top grips bolt hole to create a gap between the top grip and the locknut, so I could twist the locknut away from the distributor portion. This technique can also be used to “fix” varying heights.