Thrustmaster T3PA 3-Pedal Wide Pedal Set Add-On (4060056) for PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One
- A component of the Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel ecosystem; Also compatible with the Thrustmaster T300RS and Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel; Compatible platforms include PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One
- Three 100% metal pedals and internal structure with adjustable spacing setting (3 positions) and adjustable angle setting (2 positions); Accelerator pedal with adjustable height setting (2 positions)
- Pedals with individual pressure settings: Accelerator pedal-approx. 5.5 lbs.; Brake pedal-approx. 22 lbs.; Brake pedal: 33-55 lbs., according to your preference; Clutch pedal-approx. 11 lbs.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : Italian, English
- Product Dimensions : 44.45 x 39.12 x 25.91 cm; 3 Grams
- Release date : 15 November 2017
- ASIN : B00LY1XURO
- Item Model Number : 4060056
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,339 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Thrustmaster T3PA Wide Pedal Set is the ultimate add-on for your Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition and XBOX ONE! With its 100% metal pedals and internal structure, this pedal set is built to last! The three pedals offer adjustable spacing (3 positions) and angle settings (2 positions). In addition, the accelerator pedal offers two height settings. The included Conical Rubber Brake Mod allows users to adjust the resistance on the brake pedal for greater precision. The wide textured footrest and weighted pedal set provide perfect stability. Mounting options are enhanced by the inclusion of built-in threaded holes, perfect for your cockpit setup. The Thrustmaster 3-Pedal Wide Pedal Set is a component of the TX Racing Wheel Ecosystem and is also compatible with the Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Adjusting the brake is quick and easy and playing Forza motorsport you can see the adjustment you need to make in the controller setup. This will vary dependant upon the car you;re racing but again easy to set. Do be warned though that adjusting the conical brake mod too much towards yourself will cause issues, issues in the way of perhaps snapping the brake pedal. I have read of a couple of instances of this whilst researching these pedals. This is due to the fact that in the Forza games and also Asseto Corsa you need to register the 100% full force of brake which requires a lot of effort. In doing so you could break the pedal so my advice is don't adjust it too much. A load cell would be a better option but thrustmaster won't fit these as standard yet.
Much better than the pedals that ship with the 458 TX system. Used in conjunction with the TH8A shifter this gives you real immersion to the real gearbox racing and feels quite authentic. Much better than arcades used to be a few years ago!
Only gripe is the connecter which like a normal LAN cable has the plastic clip that can break off easily - especially in the pile of a carpet and you'll then be in a spot of bother trying to keep it in the wheel unit!
If you're considering them go for it, add them to your wishlist and wait for the price to drop below £80 as they fluctuate with stock levels that are left. Worth the money but be patient and save some cash! Enjoy. If you can spare the extra few notes now they are readily available I'd personally get the T3PA Pro set as they're all metal and allow multiple load cell fitments as these only have one load cell available that's custom made by one chap in USA and never in stock!
They are super sturdy, well made and very nice to look at with a real feeling they're built to last.