ThunderEase Cat Calming Pheromone Diffuser Refill | Powered by FELIWAY | Reduce Scratching, Urine Spraying, Marking, and Anxiety (60 Day Supply)
|Price:||+ $8.41 Delivery|
- POWERED BY FELIWAY: Powered by the #1 Vet Recommended solution to reduce urine spraying, scratching, and other negative cat behaviors, this refill is compatible with both ThunderEase and FELIWAY diffusers!
- EFFECTIVE FOR 90% CATS: Clinically proven to help reduce scratching and spraying in 9-out-of-10 cats. You can see results in just 7 days!
- DRUG FREE SOLUTION: Our diffuser mimicks a mother's natural nursing pheromones, which helps to put cats at ease, and adapt to changes, like a new family member, pet or home
- COVERS UP TO 700 SQUARE FEET: For the best results, your diffuser should be plugged into the room where your cat spends the most time.
- FROM THE MAKERS OF THUNDERSHIRT: You can trust ThunderWorks for affordable, effective, easy-to-use calming solutions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cats mark their territory by rubbing their face on things like furniture, plants, and even you. These pheromones help cats get to know their environment better as well as what is safe in their surroundings. This creates confidence in felines and ultimately helps them feel more stable in their home. ThunderEase replicates these pheromones for a drug-free, vet-recommended, calming solution that puts an end to unwanted behaviors like scratching and spraying. ThunderEase is effective in treating: - Urine spraying. - Scratching. - Travel anxiety such as vomiting, urinating, defecating, meowing, agitation, and salivation. - Stress when visiting the vet. - Anxiety when boarding. - Uneasiness in a new home or environment. - Stress caused by changes in the environment like new furniture or remodeling. - New pets in the home. - Recurrent Feline idiopathic cystitis.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone - 2%, Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon - 100g
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Now I make sure to order the 2 month supply ahead of time so its always on hand.
With my current cat, another adoption, she is still a nervous cat, but much improved. We brought her home from the shelter and she immediately went and hid. We didn't see her for 5 weeks, she lived under our couch. We knew she was alive because she ate the food we put out and used the litter box. She's still a tad skittish, but nothing like she used to be. A lot of love and this stress-ease and our friends all comment on what a different cat she is!
It did take several weeks, but after 8 years of her Diva behavior we are very happy and she is too.