USB C Thunderbolt 3 Extension Cable，Stouchi 10gbps USB C 3.1 Male to Female Charging &Audio Data Transfer Cable Compatible for Nintendo Switch, Thunderbolt 3 MacBook Pro, Google Pixel 2 2 XL 3（3.3 FT）
+ $7.64 Delivery
- Faster Transfer Speed: USB 3.1 Type C extension cable works perfectly for 4K Audio/video 5Gbps signal Transfer and fast charging at MAX 20V 3A current. This upgrade version was designed to improve the transfer speed and stability. Save your time and provide better experience.
- Protect Your Device: USB C extension cable connect the devices with USB-C port such as Nintendo Switch, Type-C smartphone or laptop for charging or data syncing. It can easily reach any place and protect the USB Type C female port of your device from frequent plugging and unplugging frequently.
- Widely COMPATIBILITY: USB 3.1 Type C extension cable works for Nintendo Switch, iMac Pro, Google Nexus 5X 6P, Pixel 2 2 XL, Pixel Pixel XL, Pixel C, Microsoft Lumia 950 950XL, Samsung Galaxy S8 S8 Plus, Apple MacBook 2017 2016 12 inch, MacBook Pro 13" 2016 2017, Google Chromebook Pixel, Huawei Matebook, Dell XPS 13 15, LG G7 ThinQ V30 V20 G5 G6 etc.
- NOTE: It can Support up to 3840*2160 60HZ 4K video signal transferring but please make sure both your input laptop and output monitor type c ports support video in and out function. This cable is 3.3FT, please measure the length you need before ordering the item.
- 1-Year Warranty: We guarantee you of 100% satisfaction as you purchase this product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this purchase you will get 100% refund or new replacement with no questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Sturdiness"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MacBook, MacBook 2016, 2017, USB-C Apple Digital AV
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus
LG G6, G5, V30, V20
Samsung Dex Dock
Google Chrombook Pixel
Dell XPS 13 15,Inspiron 5000,Inspiron 7000
Lenovo ThinkPad X270
HP Envy x360,Pavilion x360,Spectre x360
Nexus 5X, 6P
Support full HD 4k video output at maximum 3840x2160
60HZ, 20V 3A voltage and current for charging.
For data syncing, it can support transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really happy with this, planning on getting a second one as the 100W power rating will make it a useful extension for the power connection right now too.
As it's an international item, the cost to return it ends up being almost as much as I paid for the cable. This one will end up in my cable drawer along with all those Ethernet cables that come with ISP routers.
The cable itself is of high quality, comes with quality packaging and instructions/info. It's handling my hub which has everyone running from it. (2 hard drives, hdmi, power, webcam, phone charger)
Top international reviews
The cable is extremely high quality, very durable, somewhat thick, but very very sturdy. It plugs in flush with all female and male connections, has no lag between large data transfers, and also lets me extend my charging cable when I need it.
(and by the way, you can plug it in logo up or logo down)
It never gets tangled due to it's thickness, and coils up very nicely. I have no doubt that it will last for years to come, seeing that it's handled the last couple months with no wear.
Overall, very high quality cable. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
This adapter works great! One thing to mention is that the extension cable had to connect a certain way for my setup to work. At first, my wireless mouse/keyboard was very glitchy. In that case, Stouchi recommends to reverse the female side of the extension and reconnect. After reversing the female connection, my setup worked flawlessly. Kind of wished it would work either ways, but it didn't bother me much. Maybe for those who constantly needs to plug and re-plug the extension, but simple marking with a permanent marker which side up should suffice.
Overall, functionality is great, material feels very solid and sturdy, my dex setup works flawlessly, I am a pretty happy customer. :)
So, started testing on a few things. Used this for my nintendo switch, Samsung S9 phone, 7 port USB hub, & tablet. The cable is flexible enough to relieve the strain. Perfect for connecting the switch to the dock without having to take it out its case and appears to be solidly made. Works well without disrupting screen output to monitor as some other cables appear to do. Power pass-through also rock solid. However, this is not a Thunderbolt cable but rather a USB 3.1
It’s a thick, strong cable. Quality build. I am planning to buy 2 more so I can hide all the devices but need to test a bit more for reliability.
So far. Totally satisfied for the purpose its built for and would recommend buying this.
I use it to feed external devices on a 2019 Macbook Pro with a USB3 hub and SD card reader. It's the perfect length since I mostly used my laptop on my lap and not on a desk, but also a good length for my desktop tower. I hope to be still using this in a decade when the new standard comes along.
If your USB 2.0 stuff doesn't work with it- remember to flip the female side over and that should do the trick! As a person who's rabid about having a minimalist desk aesthetic, I'm so thankful this works.
Additionally, the build quality of the cable seems pretty solid, especially with the braiding.
It mentions this on a label on the cable as well, but make sure you try to reverse the cable if it doesn't seem that the connection is working, as USB 2.0 is only supported on one side. If you don't need to constantly disconnect the female side (which I wouldn't imagine you'd need to), you should only have to deal with this caveat once.