- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne, 25 grams
- Penetrates into the skin to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads
- Concentrated formula to dry out pimples
- A natural antibacterial ingredient to help control acne
- Clear gel for an invisible treatment
- Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 12.2 x 3 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B005GBVTHQ
- Item Model Number : TP1330
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,425 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne contains 100 percent pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial ingredient to help control acne. The concentrated treatment for acne-prone and problem skin penetrates into the skin and helps to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken. Contains Alcohol.
Melaleuca Oil 200mg/g.
For external use only. Cleanse skin thoroughly. Apply a small amount to affected areas morning and night.