Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Healing Balm, 30 grams
- TRIPLE ACTION: Antiseptic, wound protection, promotes healing.
- ANTIBACTERIAL POWER: 100% Tea Tree Oil naturally sourced antiseptic.
- SYMPTOMATIC RELIEF – of minor skin damage, inflammation, minor wounds, minor cuts and abrasions.
- NATURAL WOUND HEALING: Manuka Honey provides a moist, low PH environment, promoting natural wound healing.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL - Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 3.9 x 12.4 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07C93Q884
- Manufacturer reference : 16795-A2
Best Sellers Rank:
6,312 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 13 in Cut & Wound Ointments
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Healing Balm provides a moist, low pH environment, promoting wound healing. It has harnessed the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil and healing benefits of Manuka Honey to provide families with a Triple Action antiseptic solution. Provide relief from minor skin damage, inflammation, minor wounds, cuts and abrasions.
For external use only. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use, discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken.
Honey (Manuka Honey) 200 mg/g, Melaleuca Oil 50 mg/g.
Apply a thin layer to affected area as required.