Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.28 delivery
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, 50 milliliters
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$11.31 (65%)|
- 100 Percent pure and natural antiseptic oil
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete's foot and nail infection
- Clean and protect skin abrasions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.6 x 3.6 x 9.8 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B00JL4URT0
- Item Model Number : TP1050
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,073 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is 100 percent pure and natural oil, a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue and does not inhibit normal cell growth. Australia's natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia. Provide relieve from minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings and kills 99.9 percent household germs. Comes in a bottle of 50 ml.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Not to be taken. Do not use: While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision, Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs, On children under 2 years old, Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil 1ml/ml.
For external use only. Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.