Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.18 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $8.28 delivery
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, 50 milliliters
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|Price:||$5.99 + $7.95 Delivery|
|You Save:||$7.50 (56%)|
- 100% PURE AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE OIL- made with 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, which undergoes comprehensive testing to ensure its authenticity and purity, guaranteeing a quality, pure and unadulterated oil.
- RELIEVES: Apply sparingly to Minor cuts, burns, Abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.
- TREATS: Nail Infections, by soaking nail with oil and massaging in twice daily. Athlete's foot wash & dry feet thoroughly. Apply oil twice daily.
- CLEANING: Kills 99.9% of household germs.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL - Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.6 x 3.6 x 9.8 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B00JL4URT0
- Item Model Number : TP1050
Best Sellers Rank:
8,418 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 15 in Cut & Wound Ointments
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is 100 percent pure and natural oil, a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue and does not inhibit normal cell growth. Australia's natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia. Provide relieve from minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings and kills 99.9 percent household germs. Comes in a bottle of 50 ml.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Not to be taken. Do not use: While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision, Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs, On children under 2 years old, Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
Active Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil 1ml/ml.
For external use only. Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries